ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Suggestion on Exceptional Talent Visa - Tech Nation

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

svivek75
Newly Registered

Need Suggestion on Exceptional Talent Visa - Tech Nation

Post by svivek75 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:08 am

Hi Forum,

I am getting ready to apply for Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology.
I am India Passport holder and Australia Permanent Resident currently working in Australia as a Project Manager in ERP Implementation project for Digital Transformation.
I have done Bachelor of computer engineering and also done Post graduate Management (2 years) in International business. I have total 20 years of IT experience. Last 4 years, I have worked on SAP Cloud, Digital transformation Projects for US, Europe and India. I have provided Solution consultancy in SAP C4C, Hybris and SuccessFactors for e-commerce B2b, B2c Implementation.
I have Prince2 Foundation and Agile Certified scrum master certification which I have done more than 12 months ago. I have also received SAP Cloud, Hybris training and various certifications from SAP Labs on Digital Technologies. All are more than 12 months ago.
I can able to get 2 endorsement letters from AVPs of my past Organization on their Letter head. One is still in the same organization where I have done Digital project implementations. Another one moved to different organization.
I am not sure which evidence I need to provide as 1 key criteria and 2 qualifying criteria.
I have not done any publications. I have done couple of publication on LinkedIn on Cloud Technology.
Please suggest what evidence I can produce for 1 key criteria and 2 qualifying criteria?
Thanks in advance

harryisback
Newly Registered

Re: Need Suggestion on Exceptional Talent Visa - Tech Nation

Post by harryisback » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Just get letters from organisations you have helped in detail. They can be used as a supporting documents but you need to have a plan to pitch to tech city UK that how you can benefit UK digital sector.

aseleznov
Newly Registered

Re: Need Suggestion on Exceptional Talent Visa - Tech Nation

Post by aseleznov » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Good evening,

You have a good expertise in your field so you just need to make it written in official documents.

Regarding the key criteria - as I suggest you have experience of "mentoring, advising, organising interest groups, leading on policy, teaching if at university or participating in clubs or societies for the furthering of the field" (I have taken this paragraph from the Guidelines (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_2017.pdf)
So your main task is to ask an authorised person to write a letter about your involvement in these activities. If you will have two letters (and not overreach limit of 10 supporting documents - add both of them, it will not hurt your application)

Regarding qualifying criteria - again, according to the Guidelines, you can use your (1) Employment Contract and/or (2) Letter from an employer in addition to the required letter of endorsement, and written by another individual and/or (3) Documents detailing your contribution (such as evidence processes developed and implemented). Choose two of these documents and it will be enough. By the way, you can use all of them but again - not over 10 supporting docs.

If you have any other questions about the Stage 1 - check my website. I have written many words about my experience of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent (Promise) application.
Good luck.

Sincerely,
Andrii