ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unaudited accounts for 2nd extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

grreg

Unaudited accounts for 2nd extension

Post by grreg » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:27 pm

I am preparing my 2nd extension application. (200k route).
I have shown in previous extension that 200k was invested into the company as required.
Am I required to submit unaudited accounts again for a 2nd extension application? If so what period of time needs to be shown.

My current unaudited accounts are completed up until 30-Jun-2016, so over 12 months ago.

Also what items require my signature. Here is what i have signed so far.
- Employment Payment Summaries
- FPS Submission Reports
- Employee Payslips
- Employee Passport photo pages
- Is there anything else?

Thanks for your help

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Unaudited accounts for 2nd extension

Post by sm12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 pm

The guidance says you don't need to submit accounts again.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:11 am

grreg wrote:I am preparing my 2nd extension application. (200k route).
I have shown in previous extension that 200k was invested into the company as required.
Am I required to submit unaudited accounts again for a 2nd extension application? If so what period of time needs to be shown.

My current unaudited accounts are completed up until 30-Jun-2016, so over 12 months ago.

Also what items require my signature. Here is what i have signed so far.
- Employment Payment Summaries
- FPS Submission Reports
- Employee Payslips
- Employee Passport photo pages
- Is there anything else?

Thanks for your help
There is no need to submit any accounts again.

There is also no need to sign any documents other than the application form
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

grreg

Post by grreg » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Thank you. I had mis-read the section about un-audited accounts and now having re-read the section and it makes sense.

People suggest including a special delivery envelope with the application. Is that a small envelope just for the letter advising the outcome of the application or a large envelope/bag so that they can return all the original documents to me? I am unclear on what size to get.

The local post office told me that the maximum weight for special delivery is 500grams. As I have 3 dependants I think my original documents will weigh more than that.

Any suggestions on what is the best approach?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:31 pm

grreg wrote:Thank you. I had mis-read the section about un-audited accounts and now having re-read the section and it makes sense.

People suggest including a special delivery envelope with the application. Is that a small envelope just for the letter advising the outcome of the application or a large envelope/bag so that they can return all the original documents to me? I am unclear on what size to get.

The local post office told me that the maximum weight for special delivery is 500grams. As I have 3 dependants I think my original documents will weigh more than that.

Any suggestions on what is the best approach?
There is no need to include a special delivery envelope - HO sends back the documents pretty securely and it has to be signed for.
But if you want to, then it is for return of all the documents, so it should be the same size as the one you use to send your application.
Royal mail website sets Special delivery at a max weight of 750gms
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.