ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Simple Caution" in U.k.,. can i get australia Visa

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Maira27
Newly Registered

"Simple Caution" in U.k.,. can i get australia Visa

Post by Maira27 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 am

Recently i got an opportunity to work in australia and my employer is giving me sponsorship for that . but i read somewhere that if you had any caution , your visa may rejected .

As i got a "simple caution", for sexually assault in u.k. , but it was not intentional , i never had experience with alcohol before and my friends gave me that in coke (coca cola - soft drink ) and i was not aware about that . And i had no knowledge the night before . next day i did not recall anything .
I was in London only for a year and working for a leading bank . it was only 3 weeks before my friends ask me to join them at London Bridge , but before leaving they ask me to have dinner with coke and that was mix (alocohol) and i never had any experience before so it taste different (sweet and fizzy ) after that i did not recall anything after that .

I never had any criminal background or any caution in last 29 year , this was first time

will this effect my future or visa

MrSlyFox

Re: "Simple Caution" in U.k.,. can i get australia Visa

Post by MrSlyFox » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:23 pm

As you have no criminal conviction/s or served time (in total) more than 12 months, you should be fine to meet the character requirement. If you wish to state you had a caution in the additional information (or if a question asks for such information) It would be better than the Australian Immigration finding out about it later.

Always better to declare now, than the Australian Goverment find out about it later.

Sukhwinder Singh
Newly Registered

Re: "Simple Caution" in U.k.,. can i get australia Visa

Post by Sukhwinder Singh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 am

MrSlyFox wrote:As you have no criminal conviction/s or served time (in total) more than 12 months, you should be fine to meet the character requirement. If you wish to state you had a caution in the additional information (or if a question asks for such information) It would be better than the Australian Immigration finding out about it later.

Always better to declare now, than the Australian Government find out about it later.
Yes right. I agree, you should state it first that you had caution and I am sure they will ask you reason, you can state your story then.

Thanks

Sukhwinder