ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mortgage for T1 Ent visa holder

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZMalik
Newly Registered

Mortgage for T1 Ent visa holder

Post by ZMalik » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi,
Please somebody tell me that can a T1 ent visa holder avail mortgage and finance facilities from financial institusion for the business?

Thanks

Regards
Zubair Malik

marcnath

Re: Mortgage for T1 Ent visa holder

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:48 pm

ZMalik wrote:Hi,
Please somebody tell me that can a T1 ent visa holder avail mortgage and finance facilities from financial institusion for the business?

Thanks

Regards
Zubair Malik
Absolutely nothing to do with immigration rules.

The visa does not dictate how you do your business.

In fact, if you business has been given finance facilities it strengthens your case as a genuine entrepreneur/business - make sure you highlight it on your renewal.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi Zubair,

As marcnath mentioned in his post above, the fact that you are on a T1 Entrepreneur doesn't add or detract from your mortgage application.

Having gone through the process myself, I can tell you that as an Entrepreneur, your prospective lender will need to see the last 3 years balance sheets in order to asses your income. Only then will they be able to advise on how much money they can lend you. Also if you have other sources of income stocks, shares, rental income etc they will take that in to consideration

Hope this helps and good luck.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:49 pm

I got mortgage less than 2 years ago on entrepreneur visa. They only see that you have settlement visa + 2years valid.

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes you can take mortgage, in our visa cat tier1 25% deposit required.
If you have left 2 year visa time you will get mortgage. I am on he same visa cat and i got Mortgage for my house and also Overdraft on business.

Rest you can discuss it with Mortgage lenders available in market. Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:40 pm

This is not an immigration issue. Getting a mortgage has nothing to do with Tier 1E rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice