ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-receipt of Biometric Enrolment Letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

npirani
Newly Registered

Non-receipt of Biometric Enrolment Letter

Post by npirani » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am

Hi all,

I applied for my application on 9 June 2017 via NCS Brent Council. Payment was deducted from my account on 21 June 2017 and the online "check application status for visa or immigration" says "Awaiting Decision".

However, I have not yet received my biometric enrolment letter.

I called HomeOffice multiple times and was advised to wait for upto 8 weeks. Thereafter, they gave me an email address for the Nationality Biometrics team and I emailed them detailing my situation.

Surprisingly, they mentioned that they had sent me the biometric letter twice but I have not received a single letter. They asked me to send them my home address again. I have sent them my home address and am now waiting for their reply.

Could anyone suggest what I should do in the meantime?

Many thanks,
Nadir

Tea_Rocket
United States of America

Re: Non-receipt of Biometric Enrolment Letter

Post by Tea_Rocket » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 am

npirani wrote:Could anyone suggest what I should do in the meantime?
Given that you've contacted the Home Office and they're sending you the biometric enrolment letter again, I think the only thing you can do at this point is wait.

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:20 pm

npirani wrote:Hi all,

I applied for my application on 9 June 2017 via NCS Brent Council. Payment was deducted from my account on 21 June 2017 and the online "check application status for visa or immigration" says "Awaiting Decision".

However, I have not yet received my biometric enrolment letter.

I called HomeOffice multiple times and was advised to wait for upto 8 weeks. Thereafter, they gave me an email address for the Nationality Biometrics team and I emailed them detailing my situation.

Surprisingly, they mentioned that they had sent me the biometric letter twice but I have not received a single letter. They asked me to send them my home address again. I have sent them my home address and am now waiting for their reply.

Could anyone suggest what I should do in the meantime?

Many thanks,
Nadir
Hi there,

Did you move house or had an address change after you submitted your application with NCS ? If yes, then you might want to check at your old address. If no, then you probably have done the right thing by contacting home office and confirming your address again. There is always a scope of human error at data entry stage so sit tight and keep an eye on your post. Thanks

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:35 pm

hello

can u plz share the biometrics team email address

thanks