ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier -1 General requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farmangee
Newly Registered

ILR Tier -1 General requirement

Post by farmangee » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 pm

HI ,

Can any body help to know the latest requirement for ILR under Tier-1 General.I will be booking window appointment.

I am self employed by a limited company.
I have to present :
- last 12 months Salary slips
- Dividend Vouchers
- Invoices/Remittance advises
- P60
- Financial Statements prepared by accountant
- Accountant Reference later
- Points calculator
- Life in UK test result
- Details of the days i remained out of UK during my visits to family with Passport pages copies ( less than 180 days per year and should not be consecutive 90 days)
- Contract letter
- Bank statements showing all inflow of invoices paid , salaries , dividends and maintenance fund
- SA302 and employment history from HMRC

and what else .. please if anyone can advise.

BR/
Farman

donny123

Re: ILR Tier -1 General requirement

Post by donny123 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi Farmangee
I think you giving them enough evidence, but make sure your initial application and renewal period tax is paid without amendments, unless genuine amendment. I can suggest you if possible take last 5 years tax returns, payment receipt, and sa302. Best of luck, and let us know. Thanks

uktierone

Re: ILR Tier -1 General requirement

Post by uktierone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi

Do take both Business + Personal Bank Statements.

Though its not mentioned in guidance but do take all your papers related to Corporation Tax paid and Ltd Company Tax Returns.

And incase of any absences from the UK due to Business reasons, make sure you have a letter from your agency / client confirming that payments have been done within the UK.

Regards