ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK visit visa.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

UK visit visa.

Post by together_2017 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi,

Myself NON_EU just recently got my stamp4 for 8Months from EU1 Application.

I know I need uk visit visa to go there , please can somebody help me with guideline / link? couldn't find any proper one :/ ... will it be good to apply under company where I work. or good to apply with my wife paperwork and etc??

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Re: UK visit visa.

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Stamp 4 allows your wife to remain in Ireland legally whilst awaiting EU1 decision (I assume) however she'll not be able to return without first applying for a re-entry visa to Ireland.

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 am

Just got uk visit visa last month for second time . I am a non eu citizen on stamp 4 . Just applied through the website . I'm a housewife so I submitted my husband's a copy of Irish passport, his payslip , bank statement , hotel reservation . It took 15 working days to get my passport back with visa . Follow this link , you need to register with them and with tlscontact centre , Dublin
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

Hope it helps.

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 am

Thank u for your reply ...
Please confirm when u appied with ur husband docs , nd u got ur visa , was he himself neccessary to travel with u ? Or if u had to go alone it would be same nd no prob ?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:27 pm

together_2017 wrote:Thank u for your reply ...
Please confirm when u appied with ur husband docs , nd u got ur visa , was he himself neccessary to travel with u ? Or if u had to go alone it would be same nd no prob ?
I applied may 16th and got my pp back on 12th June . We travelled together . But if needed I can travel alone with my visit visa. It's not necessary that he need to accompany me . Thanks

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi mayflower805,

can you please clarify that you have definitely travelled to and from the UK on a STAMP 4 (the first stamp you get after applying for the EU1 whilst awaiting decision)

My understanding is that if the non EU on the stamp 4 is to travel outside of Ireland in order for them to return will require re-entry visa

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 am

shpirtshqipe wrote:Hi mayflower805,

can you please clarify that you have definitely travelled to and from the UK on a STAMP 4 (the first stamp you get after applying for the EU1 whilst awaiting decision)

My understanding is that if the non EU on the stamp 4 is to travel outside of Ireland in order for them to return will require re-entry visa
I'm not on eu fam , I'm on stamp 4 based on zambrano ruling. And I do need re entry visa . Hope it's clear now. Thanks

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:28 am

What would be the proper way?
First apply for re entry visa .
Or
Send app for Uk visit ?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 am

together_2017 wrote:What would be the proper way?
Or
Send app for Uk visit ?

Re entry first then apply for uk visit visa

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:05 pm

mayflower805 wrote:
Or
Send app for Uk visit ?

Hi again mary , thank you for your help earlier. I hope you still use this forum..
actually I got my re-entry sticker now :) , ready to apply for UK Visa I just need confirm do we as a spouse of IRISH citizen , is there any fee waiver for us or we have to pay full visa fee ?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:27 pm

together_2017 wrote:
mayflower805 wrote:
Or
Send app for Uk visit ?

Hi again mary , thank you for your help earlier. I hope you still use this forum..
actually I got my re-entry sticker now :) , ready to apply for UK Visa I just need confirm do we as a spouse of IRISH citizen , is there any fee waiver for us or we have to pay full visa fee ?
I'm not sure but I think there's no fee waiver . I haven't received any fee waiver facility.