ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Who got approval since June? [Delays]

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Syjem

Re: Who got approval since June? [Delays]

Post by Syjem » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Mal111 wrote:well their is no right answer to it except just wait for the decision if your lucky you will get sooner then later but a decision will be reached eventually.

you cant fight it there is no right to citizenship also you cant fight the process because they rely on information and reports from other depts and authorities so many organisations involved in 1 process.

make your peace with it and wait patiently you have no other option
a personal opinion do not follow other people time lines to match with yours at least for now they will get their approvals while your waiting is only going to annoy you and dishearten you.

i have seen your post complaining about your delay and i feel your anxiousness therefore decided to lecture you :lol: :lol:

i have the same time line as yours im still waiting too patiently :)

hope this will help you

thanks
@Mal111, Thanks for your words. I know that we have no option for this but I think that we should all do our best to let them accelerate the process. I think that I have no hope for the Oct ceremony and for this we might need to wait another six month to get this sorted.

omarel
Palestine

Post by omarel » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:29 am

The fact they not saying anything about the delays or backlog or Brexit effect is really mind boggling!!!

I tried to get an update on my application (applied end of Oct 16, 2nd letter end of Feb 16, nothing since then) but as expected got the same canned answers below:

"Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision has been reached."

Then I tried to know if I can make it to Oct ceremony? I'd really like to know if I won't make it as well, at least will not have shorter term expectation, they used another canned answer:

"It is recognised that all applicants for citizenship would wish to have a decision on their application without delay. While most cases are now generally processed within six months, the nature of the naturalisation process is such that, for a broad range of reasons, some cases take longer than others to process. In some instances, completing the necessary checks can take a considerable period of time. It is not possible therefore, to say whether you will be considered for the next ceremony."

Anyone got any sort of updates? I'm just trying to frame things now to arrange what should happen accordingly!

Tatalo
Ireland

Post by Tatalo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 am

Yeah, I got the very same replies.
I know of a case in which they replied that the app is still being processed and in the next day the approval arrived in post, dated with the same date of sending the reply email with "it's still being processed". :D

omarel
Palestine

Post by omarel » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:50 am

Tatalo wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 am
Yeah, I got the very same replies.
I know of a case in which they replied that the app is still being processed and in the next day the approval arrived in post, dated with the same date of sending the reply email with "it's still being processed". :D
Yea that's what I have hope for to happen really, just considering that people who send emails won't really put any useful information in writing, just try to repel you to have less emails :D

I'm hoping really I receive approval in the next two weeks as I see now they give people only 10 days to pay so looks like all allowance times cut in half, that means invitation could be sent 1-2 weeks before ceremony!!

When did you receive you second letter?

Tatalo
Ireland

Post by Tatalo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 am

Mid March

nuevoirish
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nuevoirish » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 pm

I got approval on August 01 and my wife got it on August 23. We both applied on October 26, 2016 under 5 years residency. For me Stamp1+4 and My Wife Stamp3. Both approval letters was 10 days to pay the €950 and I believe we will both be schedule for October ceremonie.

Tatalo
Ireland

Post by Tatalo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm

nuevoirish wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:30 pm
I got approval on August 01 and my wife got it on August 23. We both applied on October 26, 2016 under 5 years residency. For me Stamp1+4 and My Wife Stamp3. Both approval letters was 10 days to pay the €950 and I believe we will both be schedule for October ceremonie.
Wow congrats! that makes me optimistic :-) I applied early November.

nuevoirish
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by nuevoirish » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Tatalo wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm
nuevoirish wrote:
Thanks a lot. Good luck for yours. I wouldn't be surprise if another set of Approvasl is roll over by next week or so. I got my Approval and I send them letter to know the status for my Wife Application and got email that it was still being processed but 10 days letter she also got the Approval.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm

nuevoirish wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 pm
Tatalo wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:38 pm
nuevoirish wrote:
Thanks a lot. Good luck for yours. I wouldn't be surprise if another set of Approvasl is roll over by next week or so. I got my Approval and I send them letter to know the status for my Wife Application and got email that it was still being processed but 10 days letter she also got the Approval.

This means being processed simply means nothing. Its a standard blurb :mrgreen: It could be first stage second stage or approval stage good luck to everyone waiting

omarel
Palestine

Post by omarel » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:07 pm

nuevoirish wrote:

That's good to hear! Congrats! I applied 5 days before you but nothing came in yet :( fingers crossed!

Thanks for cheering us up!

omarel
Palestine

Post by omarel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:38 am

omarel wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:07 pm
Hi everyone,

Did anyone get approval since June ceremony? Let's please keep each other updated for comfort or even worry for some :) it would be great to know if you can catch October ceremony!

I applied in Oct 2016 and got second stage end of Feb 2017 and nothing since then.

I have emailed them many times but I never got any really elaborative answer, it's usually like everyone's answer. :(

Who got their approvals & when?

Nothing in the mailbox yet :( anyone else applied around same time (or before) having same issue?!