ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Years SET LR Form Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Irfanmz

10 Years SET LR Form Questions

Post by Irfanmz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello Everyone
i have a very quick question to ask and will appreciate if some one could help me with it please. on SET LR form there is a filed on page 19 E13 asking How long have you lived in the UK? by the time of my premium service appointment date i will be in the country 9 years 11 months and 20 days but there is not any option for days on the form. could any one please advise should i write 9 years 11 months or 10 years and 0 months.

thanks again for your kind help

monza

Re: 10 Years SET LR Form Questions

Post by monza » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:20 pm

I had same query and i got following response from one of forum member.

E13. How long have you lived in the UK?

This will depend on when you want to submit your application, if you will submit SET (LR) application on or after your 10th year anniversary in the UK, you can put "10"" in the box for years and "00" in the box for month. But if you apply 28 days or less before you complete 10 years continuous resident in the UK, you can put "09" in the box for years and "11" in the box for months. In your cover letter you can give the details such as 9 years 11 months and XX days, this will depend on the date of your application.

Which PEO are you applying?

Tommitchell82
Newly Registered

Post by Tommitchell82 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

I was also advised by members of this forum to state how many days exactly (in addition to 9 years and 11 months). Not sure you need a cover letter for this. The Home Office knows the rules. My appointment is next month and I will write how many days on the application form itself next to the months boxes. Good luck

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:53 pm

thanks Monza and Tommitchell82