ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EB1A Chances

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JoeClark
Newly Registered

EB1A Chances

Post by JoeClark » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello,

I am applying for an EB1A. I live in California but the company I work for has offices all over the country (and the world). I can use any address for applying.

I wanted to know does the Nebraska versus the Texas service center affect the approval chances for a i140? Till 2012 the approval rate at Texas was much higher than Nebraska.

If so, what should I use as an address proof? so I can file at the Texas service center.

Second question -
My profile is as follows:
MBA from Top 10 School, working at a top tier management consulting firm. 10+ years of experience
Targeting the following criteria:
1. Judge - Was in a panel of judges for a international business case competition
2. Original scientific, business contribution - Letter from CXO of a Fortune 10 organization stating major business impact benefiting several local economies. Have media citations for the impact of the work
3. Leading or critical role for distinguished organization - Recommendation letters from senior partners and senior clients stating the criticality of my work, and media citations for a distinguished organization
4. High Salary - Very high salary, top 0.1% of profession
What are my chances of EB1A. I have hired a immigration lawyer as well. Money is no concern can get a panel of lawyer(s) if need be.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
Weblinks removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EB1A Chances

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 pm

It is not clear form your post for which country you are applying for a visa :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 pm

EB1A is a US permanent residency (Green Card) acetgory. So, presumably the OP is applying for US Immigration. Can this thread be moved to the correct forum?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Moved :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.