ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IP Blocking....

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bathanza

Re: IP Blocking....

Post by bathanza » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi there, wanted to report that I am on T-Mobile/EE on mobile phone and have been blocked.

I will only be able to reply/post or read the boards from my laptop or perhaps at work.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IP Blocking....

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 pm

bathanza wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Hi there, wanted to report that I am on T-Mobile/EE on mobile phone and have been blocked.

I will only be able to reply/post or read the boards from my laptop or perhaps at work.
We have no control over this unfortunately. You are able to access via mobile phone if connected to wifi.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.