ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gt23

Premium service issue

Post by gt23 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi

I am trying to book premium service for last few days but no appointments in any centers. Keeps showing nothing for next 45 business days. Doesn't provide next available date at all.

Is there any other way to get premium service quickly?

Thanks

joomlajunkie
Newly Registered

Re: Premium service issue

Post by joomlajunkie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Appointments open at midnight, so best to try booking late at night or early morning.
I booked mine at 5am and did not get one till end of Sept, so you may now be looking at Oct dates, unless cancellations come up.

gt23

Post by gt23 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I saw some availabily for october, if i book now can i change the booking if something comes up early? If yes, will have to pay extra for changing the booking.

Any recommendation which is the best premium center (with best approval rate for same day) to go?

I was thinking cardiff or solihull as they are close to where i live, but not sure.

Thanks

dahuja
Newly Registered

Post by dahuja » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:52 am

You will be able to change/ cancel the booking later. No charges for changing the booking date as far as I am aware.

Not sure of the best centre.