ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa delayed T2 child dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashish
India

Visa delayed T2 child dependent

Post by kashish » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi all,
I have applied dependent visa for my new born baby on 2nd July and have submitted the brp enrollment too.
I havent received any email or msg yet regarding the decision.
I am soo very stressed as i am travelling to india with my baby nxt month sept and still waiting for my baby's visa.
Could anyone please suggest how can i get to know my baby's visa status?
I have tried the online service which says ref not found. I have tried using his case ref no, nhs survharge ref, payment ref but nothing seems working. Is there any phone number or email where i can know the status?
Plss suggest.

Thanks in advance.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Visa delayed T2 child dependent

Post by makky86 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 pm

kashish wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 pm
Hi all,
I have applied dependent visa for my new born baby on 2nd July and have submitted the brp enrollment too.
I am soo very stressed as i am travelling to india with my baby nxt month sept and still waiting for my baby's visa.
I have tried the online service which says ref not found. I have tried using his case ref no, nhs survharge ref, payment ref but nothing seems working. Is there any phone number or email where i can know the status?
Plss suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately no one can tell you when will the visa be issues ! Lately Home office has been absolutely bollocks. Taking 3-4 months to renew BRP - 1-2 years to process ILR applications.

When are you planning to travel?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

jkhaliq
Netherlands

Re: Visa delayed T2 child dependent

Post by jkhaliq » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:16 pm

kashish wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:04 pm
Hi all,
Plss suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

use the GWF on this website,

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

It seems to work with GWF number. I also had the similar problem with IHS number.

If the status says decided, you can email them and ask them to escalate the case with a valid reason. Put the GWF number, nationality, passport number, city and country of application, date of applications, biometric date and email address used for the applicant.

hope it helps and dont be worried, you will get the passports, its your property.