ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extention questions 50K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 extention questions 50K

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:55 am

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi Mracnatth,

What documents will satisfy that the Company is subject to UK taxation? Because I don't have CT41G with me. Today ai am applying and that is the only documents looks like I dont have.
I forget all the tax documents numbers, but any of the HMRC documents will work - a CT600, for example
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Hi Marcnath,

I have sent the application today, but some one just told me that it is compulsory to send Scotland Disclosure (CRB check) is it true?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi Marcnath,

I have sent the application today, but some one just told me that it is compulsory to send Scotland Disclosure (CRB check) is it true?
All the best with your application.

Can you please ask that someone as to where that information is from. I haven't seen a reference to a CRB in any documents I have reviewed. But happy to look at any additional information.

Really need to stop getting worked up over random observations that people make with no backing.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:37 am

He is a solicitor to whom I did not gave my file after initial consultation.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:46 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:He is a solicitor to whom I did not gave my file after initial consultation.
Good decision :D

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi Gurus,

I have a same problem, I made roughly £7000 investment through Barclays personal account to Barclays Business Account, only account number is showing against the investment transaction. What should I do? I have already applied for the extension in July 2017 and awaiting decision, Should I send them a bank letter with cover letter explaining the matter? Please notice I have submitted both the personal account statements and business account statements so logically that should match the readily Identifiable requirements.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:32 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:Hi Gurus,

I have a same problem, I made roughly £7000 investment through Barclays personal account to Barclays Business Account, only account number is showing against the investment transaction. What should I do? I have already applied for the extension in July 2017 and awaiting decision, Should I send them a bank letter with cover letter explaining the matter? Please notice I have submitted both the personal account statements and business account statements so logically that should match the readily Identifiable requirements.
If you have sent the personal bank statements that they can use to link the account numbers, that makes it readily identifiable and so meets the requirement.
There is no harm sending a letter explaining it if you had not covered it in your cover letter earlier

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi Marcnath, I just saw one post where the reason foe refusal was that the applicant didn't sign the FPS and payslips. Is it compulsory to sign my signature or intials?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

How old was the post ? It used to be a requirement before.
But, go ahead and sign it - there is no harm doing that.

nish_patel7

Post by nish_patel7 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:11 pm

I applied for extension on 23 July 2017

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 pm

nish_patel7 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:11 pm
I applied for extension on 23 July 2017
If you are already applied, not to worry. It is not a requirement any more.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:14 pm
nish_patel7 wrote:Hi Marcnath,

I applied in dec 2012 for this visa depending on the same company and showed myself a Director of the company, then how is it that I need to show that I have joined an existing business?
As I mentioned, it is an oddity.

The guidance says:
What is a ‘new’ business?
A23 A business will be only considered to be new if it was established no earlier than 12 months before the start of a period throughout which you have had continuous leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, and which includes your last grant of leave.

Since your grant was in 2014 and the business was started in 2012, it is not a new business as per the definition.

It should not matter in most cases - just that you need to provide some additional evidence - the main one is that you should submit the accountants letter for job creation. (at least that is my interpretation) And maybe some extra payslips/FPS than for a new business

hey marchnath . i was jus reading this post ... and u said to nish to apply as joining the existing business... and u gave reference of guidance policy.... m bit worried now... as i m applying in couple of days and i applied in 2013 janaury 2013 and company was established then ... i got visa in late 2014. but i have prepared evything according to establishing new business. what shall i do now.. i am so worried now. omg i hope all goes well.. please all moderators share your views and tell me. please please thanks alot... i m sole director of company since then... m posting my question here... so u know where i read... many thanks ... and nish _patel if you could please tell if u have received nything from home office.. and did u put in application form as new business or joining or taking over business.........

many thanks .

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:52 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 pm

hey marchnath . i was jus reading this post ... and u said to nish to apply as joining the existing business... and u gave reference of guidance policy.... m bit worried now... as i m applying in couple of days and i applied in 2013 janaury 2013 and company was established then ... i got visa in late 2014. but i have prepared evything according to establishing new business. what shall i do now.. i am so worried now. omg i hope all goes well.. please all moderators share your views and tell me. please please thanks alot... i m sole director of company since then... m posting my question here... so u know where i read... many thanks ... and nish _patel if you could please tell if u have received nything from home office.. and did u put in application form as new business or joining or taking over business.........

many thanks .
You should have continued in your own post, but I am replying here nevertheless given the time left.

As I also said in the same post, it should not have any significant impact.

This means you need to be sure you include a letter from the accountant on job creation if you have not done so. Also makes sure you submit FPS/payslips for 12 months before your visa grant (if you had any employees).

Don't get worked up over it. Ideally you do this with your application, but if you really can't make it, send what you have and send the additional documents as soon as you have them.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:20 pm

@heyaheya
Continue in your own post and do not bump up older threads :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice