ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retained rights of residence circumstances&advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Retained rights of residence circumstances&advise

Post by hayder4603 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello everybody,respected members,I have a query on the very confused situation.i applied for rror,assuming that I should submit the employment record of all the three years of my ex-other half.so I did,but here some of u's member are telling that employment activity between divorce started and decree absolute is enough evidence,what actually to believe?

second whenever I will quilfy for PR,should again I submit my ex-eea wife's employment record for all the years we were married.as per my immigration advisor,once I will be having rror,I will no longer in need to submit my ex-employment ever again,even when applying for PR.i suppose I will submit only my employment record from decree absolutely till completion of 5 year residency in U.K. Under EU law.

Hereby I am explaining my previous life's happening.

Married to EU national in CYprus on 5th June,2013.
Moved to U.K. In October 2013.
Applied RC issued on 11 Feb,2014.
Marriage breakdown due to unreasonable behaviour of eu national I gone ahead for divorce on 24th February,2017.
Decree absolute on 8th august,2017.
applied for rror 29 august,2017.
documents submitted are:EU national ID card,my non eea passport as I don't have any Eu passport,marriage certificate divorce certificate employment history of ex-eu national partner by hmrc.I,e she worked as worker and self employed simultaneously for all the three years.

229 pages of different proofs of co habit in all these years of marriage.
my own self employment as a taxi man,from 03-12-2014 till application sent on 29-08-2017.

Ex wife co-operated on request of a mutual friend and provided with letter from employer accountant and employer himself and I get tha same letters from my work place and accountant as well .she amended her tax return for 2014-2015 just a few days ago and resubmitted, I got this tax return as well and submitted,p60 for part time employment for year ending April,2017.payslips April 2017 to July 2017.

in the light of u's members knowledge.what could be the outcome of such documentation provided.i am just wondering.the only issue in my perception is!she submitted tax return for 2014-15 n 15-16, last year n again amended 14-15 when she submitted 16-17 tax return.got few invoices to back all these tax return,but so far I know home office always take immigrants matter with slight doubt.

i will keep this forum update of all what's happening in case if here will be few ppl to talk about this,obie is very prominent name on this forum.so looking forward to have words of mr.obie

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Retained rights of residence circumstances&advise

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:58 pm

I have edited your big block of text you posted. Please post in smaller paragraphs in future so that it is easier to read.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by hayder4603 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:58 pm
I have edited your big block of text you posted. Please post in smaller paragraphs in future so that it is easier to read.
hayder4603 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:36 pm
Hello everybody,respected members,I have a query on the very confused situation.i applied for rror,assuming that I should submit the employment record of all the three years of my ex-other half.so I did,but here some of u's member are telling that employment activity between divorce started and decree absolute is enough evidence,what actually to believe?second whenever I will quilfy for PR,should again I submit my ex-eea wife's employment record for all the years we were married.as per my immigration advisor,once I will be having rror,I will no longer in need to submit my ex-employment ever again,even when applying for PR.i suppose I will submit only my employment record from decree absolutely till completion of 5 year residency in U.K. Under EU law.Hereby I am explaining my previous life's happening. Married to EU national in CYprus on 5th June,2013. Moved to U.K. In October 2013. Applied RC issued on 11 Feb,2014. Marriage breakdown due to unreasonable behaviour of eu national I gone ahead for divorce on 24th February,2017. Decree absolute on 8th august,2017.applied for rror 29 august,2017.documents submitted are:EU national ID card,my non eea passport as I don't have any Eu passport,marriage certificate divorce certificate employment history of ex-eu national partner by hmrc.I,e she worked as worker and self employed simultaneously for all the three years.229 pages of different proofs of co habit in all these years of marriage.my own self employment as a taxi man,from 03-12-2014 till application sent on 29-08-2017.Ex wife co-operated on request of a mutual friend and provided with letter from employer accountant and employer himself and I get tha same letters from my work place and accountant as well .she amended her tax return for 2014-2015 just a few days ago and resubmitted, I got this tax return as well and submitted,p60 of x eu- partner for year ending April,2017.payslips of Eu partner from April 2017 to July 2017.in the light of u's members knowledge.what could be the outcome of such documentation provided.i am just wondering.the only issue in my perception is!she submitted tax return for 2014-15 n 15-16, last year n again amended 14-15 when she submitted 16-17 tax return.got few invoices to back all these tax return,but so far I know home office always take immigrants matter with slight doubt.i will keep this forum update of all what's happening in case if here will be few ppl to talk about this,obie is very prominent name on this forum.so looking forward to have words ofrom mr.obie.

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by hayder4603 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Yeah I ill do.just wrote a lot being stressed out.😒

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by hayder4603 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Ano,each case is dealt individually by ho body depending on its merit,yet moderators here,if ever came across similar case?awiting response~~~~~

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by hayder4603 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Good evening members,i don't mean to be patience less but I never get even a single reply to my post,Ano,members might be extremely busy or the topic doesn't worth a reply as it could be repeated topic time and again??still any reply much appreciated.

hayder4603
Newly Registered
Cyprus

Post by hayder4603 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 am

Hello everyone on this forum,really disappointed by the way the people on this forum never helped me in submitting my application for retained rights of residence.well all sorted with my residence card on the basis of retained rights.application was submitted in dec 2017 and residence card issued in April 18.now if someone can please clarify me this point that what documents I will be submitting for my pr due in October.should I submit the employment record of my ex spouse again or simply I will be providing proof of my employment I.e my employment during my marriage course + employment after divorce till application submitted.

Abeythedon

Post by Abeythedon » Thu May 10, 2018 3:54 am

Sorry mate, is not only you. I have seek for people's opinion on this platform 3 times but no single response. Guess everybody is busy.

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Maybe no one knows, I read it and I didn't Know.
I have been reading a lot about peoples experience and I haven't come across yours

Sorry no one responded.
Maybe, go through the forum find someone with a similar issue and reply asking them how everything went etc.

I didn't post my story because I went through the forum and find that others already ask the questions that I wanted to ask and it was great help.

Read through you might find something