ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking advice on asylum

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Johnsnow007
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Seeking advice on asylum

Post by Johnsnow007 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:09 am

MHi. I need help on asylum matter. I was living in uk last 8 years. I enter uk as a student. I have social and political problems in my home country. I didn't claim asylum at time I came in uk because my solicitor advice me not because I had valid visa. But my visa was expired and a became an over-stayer in uk in 2015 and I applied asylum in 2016. But my application was refused and because I can't go back to my country so went Ireland and claim asylum in Ireland. And now they are doing Dublin III checks. Could some please tell me what might happen to me. Are they going to send me UK. I can't go to uk as I don't have any visa and my asylum was refused so they will simply deport me and I also can't go back to my home country. Please help me what I'm supposed to do I'm really scared.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Seeking advice on asylum

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:08 am

Johnsnow007 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:09 am
MHi. I need help on asylum matter. I was living in uk last 8 years. I enter uk as a student. I have social and political problems in my home country. I didn't claim asylum at time I came in uk because my solicitor advice me not because I had valid visa. But my visa was expired and a became an over-stayer in uk in 2015 and I applied asylum in 2016. But my application was refused and because I can't go back to my country so went Ireland and claim asylum in Ireland. And now they are doing Dublin III checks. Could some please tell me what might happen to me. Are they going to send me UK. I can't go to uk as I don't have any visa and my asylum was refused so they will simply deport me and I also can't go back to my home country. Please help me what I'm supposed to do I'm really scared.
What are these 'social and political' problems and how do they affect you if you've been in UK for 8 years?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

pukon_check

Post by pukon_check » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:12 am

well u need to pass dublin 3 to get assylum
Last edited by CR001 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post edited to remove non-English text

joker
Ireland

Post by joker » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Go home best advice, you will definitely be sent back to UK but u already knew that. Bangladesh is not at war so no claim will be accepted that already has been rejected.