ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Funding in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farhan2304
Newly Registered

Third Party Funding in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa

Post by farhan2304 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 am

Hi There,

I am planning to apply for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa under third party funding.
I have few questions related to 3rd party & personal funding options and appreciate if you can help me with the information.

1. Should the funds be available in my personal account or can be there in third party's account(in my case third party is my parents).
2. Which is the easy way 3rd party funding or personal funding and better in getting the visa.
3. Apart from the additional supporting documentation is there any other complexity involved.

Thank you
Farhan

zimba
Mood:

Re: Third Party Funding in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:29 am

1. Should the funds be available in my personal account or can be there in third party's account(in my case third party is my parents).
better be in your account with a third party letter
2. Which is the easy way 3rd party funding or personal funding and better in getting the visa.
If the money is in your personal account for 90 days, thing are much easier
3. Apart from the additional supporting documentation is there any other complexity involved.
Viability and credibility of your business plan and your prior experience is the most important factor to secure the visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

akap12

Post by akap12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 pm

If the money is in your personal account for 90 days, thing are much easier

[/quote]

Hi Zimba,
If the money is there for more than 90 days do you still require a third party funding letter?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 pm

No, if you have money in your account for 90 days, it is no longer considered 3rd party funds. It is your own money.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Tinu29
Newly Registered

Post by Tinu29 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:56 am

Hello , can you share your application timeline