ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 extension visa funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Teir 1 extension visa funds

Post by nisha2020 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Greetings Friends,

I am going to apply for Teir 1 extension visa in October, Actually I had my funds in my current account since one year, and I made a mistake unintentionally , I transferred my money to savings accounts I Forgot about the maintenance funds time periods which is 90 days, If I apply for visa on 27 it is just making 89 days, what Should I do ? Any good advices please? Or should I send them both statements?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Teir 1 extension visa funds

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm

Do you have a Tier 1 General Dependent visa??

What date does your visa expire?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nisha2020 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:06 pm
Do you have a Tier 1 General Dependent visa??

What date does your visa expire?
hi thank you for your reply.

I am on teir 1 entrepreneur visa. and my visa expires on 28th october 2017

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 am

Topic moved to Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub forum as ypu posted in Tier 1 General sub forum which is a different visa category.

You must show evidence of the full 90 days for maintenance fund. Some members have been refused for being 1 or 2 days short.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:18 am

nisha2020 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm
Greetings Friends,

I am going to apply for Teir 1 extension visa in October, Actually I had my funds in my current account since one year, and I made a mistake unintentionally , I transferred my money to savings accounts I Forgot about the maintenance funds time periods which is 90 days, If I apply for visa on 27 it is just making 89 days, what Should I do ? Any good advices please? Or should I send them both statements?
The fact that you moved the money should not matter.

Yes, you should send both statements. It does not matter how many different accounts the money was in, but it is critical that the balance is maintained at the level for 90 days.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nisha2020 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:18 am
nisha2020 wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm
Greetings Friends,

Yes, you should send both statements. It does not matter how many different accounts the money was in, but it is critical that the balance is maintained at the level for 90 days.
Hi thank you for your reply.

are you it won't effect my application ?
Should I do it before the visa expires ? what do you think when should I do it ?
thanks

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nisha2020 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:13 am
Topic moved to Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub forum as ypu posted in Tier 1 General sub forum which is a different visa category.

You must show evidence of the full 90 days for maintenance fund. Some members have been refused for being 1 or 2 days short.
Hi I Know I need 90 days but my visa expires on 28th october and I by mistake move my money to saving account which makes 89 days .

morning_grays
Newly Registered

Post by morning_grays » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:08 pm

My friend the money has to in account for 90days So if you have money for 89 days your are 1 day short. thanks

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Nisha u must attach both accounts statements. So lets say u r applying on 25october2017 so u will get statement until 23rd october 2017.90 days before that will be 23 july 2017 As u said u had money in currrent acc for a year. So that means u had money under ur name. The point is that u have maintenance funds available. Ur fine nothing to worry about. My visa expires on same date as u .. What a coincidence? Lets seee what happens with our applications. Its bit scary now as of HO coming to ur place. R u under 50k category. And what is nature of ur business. Good luck take care
Regards,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm

nisha2020 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:50 pm
marcnath wrote:

Should I do it before the visa expires ? what do you think when should I do it ?
thanks
Sorry - do what before the visa expires ?

There is nothing for you to do.

If I understand it right, you transferred money from your current account to your savings account on July 1.

All you need to do is submit your June Current account statement and July and August savings account statements. Together they will give you more than the required 90 days of maintenance funds.

You don't have to wait until the last date and you don't need the statements up to your application date. AS long as the last date of your statement is within 30 days of your application date, that is ok.

So, June- August statements is good enough to apply in September
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nisha2020 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:20 pm

heyaheya wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:25 pm
Nisha u must attach both accounts statements. So lets say u r applying on 25october2017 so u will get statement until 23rd october 2017.90 days before that will be 23 july 2017 As u said u had money in currrent acc for a year. So that means u had money under ur name. The point is that u have maintenance funds available. Ur fine nothing to worry about. My visa expires on same date as u .. What a coincidence? Lets seee what happens with our applications. Its bit scary now as of HO coming to ur place. R u under 50k category. And what is nature of ur business. Good luck take care
Regards,
HI Heya, Thankyou. so it doesn't matter if the money has been transferred? yh it was in for 1 year. but we need 90 days no? I am on 200k category. good luck.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm
nisha2020 wrote:
marcnath wrote:

thanks

If I understand it right, you transferred money from your current account to your savings account on July 1.

All you need to do is submit your June Current account statement and July and August savings account statements. Together they will give you more than the required 90 days of maintenance funds.

You don't have to wait until the last date and you don't need the statements up to your application date. AS long as the last date of your statement is within 30 days of your application date, that is ok.

Hey nisha read this what marcnath said. U will be fine. R u gana apply in september. I m thinkin to apply jus like couple of days before visa expiry or week before.
Regards,
Last edited by heyaheya on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nisha2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nisha2020 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:34 pm
nisha2020 wrote:
marcnath wrote:

thanks

send my application before visa expires,
ohhhh thank you, so can I do it on 20th october ? with both statements? than you so much. I transferred money on 31 july.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:31 am

nisha2020 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm

send my application before visa expires,
ohhhh thank you, so can I do it on 20th october ? with both statements? than you so much. I transferred money on 31 july.
Yes, you should definitely send your application before the Visa expires. And give enough time to ensure payments are cleared etc.
If you are applying on 20th, then all you need are the regular monthly statements for July from your current account and Jul, Aug, Sept (covers 92 days) from your Savings account - assuming both have your name as the account holder.