ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM - Unusual Acknowledgement letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abbasir
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLRM - Unusual Acknowledgement letter

Post by Abbasir » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 am

Good Morning Everyone,

I applied for my Wife's second extension of FLRM and received the acknowledgement letter and the BRP invitation together. The Acknowledgement letter had two very unusual paragraphs in the end which are:

Your Application raises issues relating to the European Convention on Human Rights which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.

You have requested leave to remain outside the immigration Rules which are complex in nature. As such, it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain application. Please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.

Can someone please shed some light on this as it was a straight forward FLRM extension (we met all the criteria 100%) and I even compared the letter to the previous acknowledgement which had no signs of these two paragraphs. I am super confused and need an expert advice please?