ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help to fill Tier 1 Ext application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amnaali03

Help to fill Tier 1 Ext application form

Post by amnaali03 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Dear board members, I need your help to fill application form.

1- Page 42, Table 3b1: I have transferred money from my personal to business account in 8 transactions, each in a different date. In table 3b1, there are 6 rows, can I use a copy of Table 3b1 to show remaining 2 transaction detail? Or any other way to fill the Table 3b1?

2- Page 47, N4 & Table 3b2b: Me and my business partner both started business in 2012, but due to his visa issues, he was not active in business and resigned in Jan 2017. From Jan 2017, I am the only director of my company.
In 2014, I successfully secured Tier 1, 50K, single application with my own funds, no link of application with other business partner.

While filling form, in N4, should I write YES or No?

3- I want to pay application fee by cheque. Can I pay fee of me and my dependent by single cheque?
4- Can I use my bank statement to show me and my dependent maintenance funds?

I shall be thankful for your help.

Regards

addmein
inactive

Re: Help to fill Tier 1 Ext application form

Post by addmein » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:27 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:30 pm
Dear board members, I need your help to fill application form.

1- Page 42, Table 3b1: I have transferred money from my personal to business account in 8 transactions, each in a different date. In table 3b1, there are 6 rows, can I use a copy of Table 3b1 to show remaining 2 transaction detail? Or any other way to fill the Table 3b1?

2- Page 47, N4 & Table 3b2b: Me and my business partner both started business in 2012, but due to his visa issues, he was not active in business and resigned in Jan 2017. From Jan 2017, I am the only director of my company.
In 2014, I successfully secured Tier 1, 50K, single application with my own funds, no link of application with other business partner.

While filling form, in N4, should I write YES or No?

3- I want to pay application fee by cheque. Can I pay fee of me and my dependent by single cheque?
4- Can I use my bank statement to show me and my dependent maintenance funds?

I shall be thankful for your help.

Regards
[1]. you just need to print the same page and fill the extra details.
[2]. you should be fine. But please make sure with senior member in this context what evidence is required.
[3]. i believe u need to do in separate BANK DD's rather that consolidated check.
[4]. yes, you can show both(you and ur dependent) maintenance funds in same account

Hope this helps :)

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Hi Marcnath, if you feel easy, can you please help in above points in application form.

Regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:25 pm

@addmein has already answered well.

For point 2, t as you are clearly applying on your own now, answer that you are not part of the entrepreneur team. But provide all the details of your previous team member in the cover letter.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.