ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried partnership visa - financial queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Arial
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Unmarried partnership visa - financial queries

Post by Arial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi there!

Thank your for reading or helping. I'm completely confused and annoyed since I wrote at least 1000 words already but had my accont banned and had to create another one.

Here it goes. I'm from NZ, 23 year old female who met a dashing British hunk who has brought me back to his area of Hampshire after living together for a year in NZ. Fastforward a year and a half I'm in this predicament.
My visa runs out in April, I'm on a Tier 5 mobility visa and I've decided to stay and go on a unmarried partnership visa.
Everything was fine and dandy since I thought I could work Oct-March on a salary of 18600 which would qualify for my financial requiremt and we'd be sorted, but i was told by my friend down the road that it has to be him making the 18600 but was also informed from someone else that we can cojoint our income.
I know you're thinking 'well tell your lazy partner to get a job and everything will be ok' but he joins the army in January and won't be making the 18600 in REMI for at least a year after training and he'll be chopping and changing incomes so I can't join our incomes if it hasn't been continuous for six months.
We're thinking marrige options as last resort but I'd like to keep that as a last last resort and I doubt it'll help us out. I've worked hard these past two years but we've extensively travelled Europe so we dont have the continuous six months with the same empolyer on our belt. Please can someone just shed some light. I'm feeling like I should pack everything up and go home. If you have no symathy I understand since I should've thought about it before hand but I really just thought a two year drunken madness in Europe then back home to NZ to study was my plan but things change! What is there to do?!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Unmarried partnership visa - financial queries

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Any particular reason you have registered under a different user name today to post the same question as you did yesterday to which you have already received a response?

immigration-for-family-members/unmarrie ... l#p1530149

Multiple usernames aren't permitted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Arial
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Post by Arial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm

I explained it at the top. My first account was banned because of my IP address? I emailed the board Administrater but heard no answer. Apologies, I thought it would've been deleted with my account

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Arial wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm
I explained it at the top. My first account was banned because of my IP address? I emailed the board Administrater but heard no answer. Apologies, I thought it would've been deleted with my account
Your account has not been banned. Admin email is not monitored and the moderators do not have access to it.

Your IP is likely one that runs on the O2 network, which means you cannot access on your mobile device (I have the same problem).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Arial
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Post by Arial » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:31 pm

For some reason its not accepting my email and password! Super annoying. I can try delete this one and go back to the other one. I just saw the replies! People are amazing. Thank you for your help!