ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GNIB TWO NUMBERS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Worldwide26
Newly Registered
Ireland

GNIB TWO NUMBERS

Post by Worldwide26 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Hai members,

I applied for naturalisation in July 2016.i got a letter from the department asking to provide a letter from immigration officers for all my stamps from the date of my arrival to ireland till now.

I came to ireland as a student in 2001 and In 2003 I got stamp 3 through my spouse. I just found out both gnib numbers are different.

Can any body got same letter.please advise me what I need to do.

Thank you

nuevoirish
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: GNIB TWO NUMBERS

Post by nuevoirish » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Worldwide26 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:26 pm
Hai members,

I applied for naturalisation in July 2016.i got a letter from the department asking to provide a letter from immigration officers for all my stamps from the date of my arrival to ireland till now.

I came to ireland as a student in 2001 and In 2003 I got stamp 3 through my spouse. I just found out both gnib numbers are different.

Can any body got same letter.please advise me what I need to do.

Thank you
The letter being requested should be gather from Immigration officer. You have to go to your local Garda and asked this to the immigration officer who will assist you on getting this. I would advise you to go there with the letter from Citizenship division so they know exactly whats being asked. STAMP2 or Student stamp does not count as recoknable residency.