ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tanvirkhalifa
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier 4 visa

Post by tanvirkhalifa » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:09 am

Dear Sir,

My self Tasvir, i applied for tier 4 visa and my application has been refused, can you please suggest me whether I ho for AR or not?

ECO state that my parents income is 9 lacks p.a. and I paid fees 11,500£ from india, so ECO doubt about it..There ia no evidence of origin of funds.

This is my second time refused and I answers to all queries of first refusal..

So sir please suggest me whether I go for AR or not?

There is no other reasons for refusal.

Thanks you.

Mugatiya26
Sri Lanka

Re: Tier 4 visa

Post by Mugatiya26 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:20 am

tanvirkhalifa wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:09 am
Dear Sir,

My self Tasvir, i applied for tier 4 visa and my application has been refused, can you please suggest me whether I ho for AR or not?

ECO state that my parents income is 9 lacks p.a. and I paid fees 11,500£ from india, so ECO doubt about it..There ia no evidence of origin of funds.

This is my second time refused and I answers to all queries of first refusal..

So sir please suggest me whether I go for AR or not?

There is no other reasons for refusal.

Thanks you.
How did they deduce that? I thought all you had to do was to show the necessary maintenance funds and a letter of consent from parents.

khozam

Post by khozam » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 pm

If you/your parents have sufficient funds to pay your tuition and living expanses + this money is kept in bank that you can prove through a bank statement then there should not be an issue with such a refusal reason.

Moreover, since your parents will fund you, always submit legal documents of your home, property (if you/your parents own) or any vehicles (car etc) in your/your parents name. It will strengthen your case and ECO will understand that you have sufficient resources to fund your education overseas.

CloudyNow
Turkey

Post by CloudyNow » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 pm

khozam wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 pm
Moreover, since your parents will fund you, always submit legal documents of your home, property (if you/your parents own) or any vehicles (car etc) in your/your parents name. It will strengthen your case and ECO will understand that you have sufficient resources to fund your education overseas.
My visa counsellor said submitting such documents would only serve to confuse my case worker and it is better to just stick with a bank statement. Should I listen to her? :(

khozam

Post by khozam » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:20 pm

CloudyNow wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 pm
khozam wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 pm
My visa counsellor said submitting such documents would only serve to confuse my case worker and it is better to just stick with a bank statement. Should I listen to her? :(
A bank statement is mandatory but property/vehicle or any other physical evidences are considered as assets that build credibility of your case.

Moreover these supporting documents are also considered as a valid reason for your come back to homeland after you have finished education. If I were you - I will definitely share these supporting documents.

sewanlewan
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by sewanlewan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

What is the duration of the visa you applied for? If it's for 3 years, then you must show enough money for 3 years, not only 1 year. Someone I know had a similar mistake, might be possible for you to have the same

j_sheng45
Singapore

Post by j_sheng45 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

sewanlewan wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm
What is the duration of the visa you applied for? If it's for 3 years, then you must show enough money for 3 years, not only 1 year. Someone I know had a similar mistake, might be possible for you to have the same
please double check with regards to this, you only have to show the fees you can cover for your first term and living expenses for several months. did that and got visa