ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenence funds for Tier 1 dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mailkaleru
Newly Registered
India

Post by mailkaleru » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 am

Hi team,
This query is regarding maintenance funds for Tier 1 dependent visa extension.

I am applying for dependent visa extension for my wife and son.

I have Bank statements from 2 bank accounts
Barclays from 09th My to 09th August
HSBC from 13th May to 13th August

Combined sum of the amount retained in both bank accounts is more than 2270GBP till 09th Aug 2017
from 09th May.which is the statement ending date on Barclays.
However in HSBC Account the amount retained between 10th and 13th Aug is only 1200GBP.

From Barclays Account between 10th Aug to 15th Aug i have more than 3000GBP.

Bank statements from both the banks are not available from 09th Aug to till date.

However i have a Mini translation from Barclays stamped by the Bank for the transactions between 10th Aug till 16th Aug.

I paid the application for premium service on 2nd September. Appointment date at Croydon is 13th September.

Are the Bank statements to be submitted till 09th Aug from Barclays sufficient to meet the requirements? If its not as this date is more than 31 days Will the immigration agency accept the transaction statement from 10th to 15th Aug 2017 with the said funds to meet the acquirement?

Thanks in advance.

mailkaleru
Newly Registered
India

Post by mailkaleru » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi sir,
I have combined sum of 1264gbp in 2 bank accounts (Both Bank accounts on my name) from 09th May 2017 till 13th Aug 2017.
I am applying for Tier 1 dependent visa extension for my wife and son and the premium service appointment date is 13th Sept 2017.
Is the amount held above in my Bank accounts (1264 gbp) sufficient to meet the requirements for both my son and wife to get their visa extended? I shall provide a sponsor letter taht i am responsible for their expenses.

I got ILR under Tier 1 General 5 year category (Arrived in UK on 1st Aug 2011) on 16th Aug 2016.

Thanks in advance.
Raj.