ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife got passport, child's passport is pending

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sobiashk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Wife got passport, child's passport is pending

Post by sobiashk » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello,

My husband is on Tier 2 work visa in the UK. I applied for PBS dependent visa on July 24, 2017 alongwith my 4 year old daughter and received my visa on September 7, 2017. However, my daughter's passport has still not arrived whereas both of us applied together. Has this ever happened with anyone before?

My visa / vignette sticker has been issued on August 27, 2017 and will expire on September 26, 2017. I need to travel within a month or more acurrately 17 days now (given today is 9th and sticker will expire on 26th). I cant leave my minor daughter behind all alone. Whats the procedure of vignette transfer?

jkhaliq
Netherlands

Re: Wife got passport, child's passport is pending

Post by jkhaliq » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:14 pm

I'm in similar situation. Me, my wife and daughter applied together on 27 july. Got the decision on 14th. Got my passport in 16th august and they are still waiting. Visa has been granted as there BRPs are in UK. I am in UK and collected my BRO and they told me that BRP of my wife and dayghter are here.

Now the vignette will expire in 17th. Now I'm also looking for answers as what will happen if they dont get passports this week.