ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa reaching 8 months now!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kamran96
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Spouse visa reaching 8 months now!!!!

Post by Kamran96 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:01 pm

:cry:
It's been 8 months since my wife has returned to Australia along with my 3 months old baby, to receive her visa! I went to visit her during the 6th month in hopes that her visa should come and we would return home together. However, that didn't go as planned... I had to come back alone as my Uni was starting. (My son has now turned 11 months of age.)

It's been a total of 8 months!!! What do I expect, where do I go, who do I speak to!! I'm completely lost. whenever we call they never give us any specific replies, they would say the case will be escalated but we have not received a response yet.

Is there anybody who could help me?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa reaching 8 months now!!!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:22 am

Is this for a spouse settlement visa?

You have posted your question in the Tier 1 General visa sub forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kamran96
Newly Registered
Afghanistan

Re: Spouse visa reaching 8 months now!!!!

Post by Kamran96 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 pm

Sorry Its my first time on this forum hence I'm not fimiliar with all of the procedures