ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LANDLORD NOT ANSWERING

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

castlewood27
Newly Registered

LANDLORD NOT ANSWERING

Post by castlewood27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:36 am

Hi everyone...im in really unfourtunate situation bcoz my landlord is not answering the call from immigration they said in the letter they are unable to contact with landlord his phone is switched off then i emailed him he said he is in France n dont tell me when he will b back :| :| INIS only give me 10 days to reply for this and now i dont know what shuld i do any suggestions .
Thanks

ferocious12

Re: LANDLORD NOT ANSWERING

Post by ferocious12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:07 am

Hi - why do INIS want to call your landlord ? Can you please provide your timeline for us to understand the issue better ?

castlewood27
Newly Registered

Post by castlewood27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:19 am

I mean GNIB bcoz i applied for visa Eu1 i gave them everything like contract reference letter and PRTB as well but my Landlord is out of country and not answering ...dont know what to do :( :( :(

kupuser
Ireland

Post by kupuser » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:46 pm

castlewood27 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:36 am
Hi everyone...im in really unfourtunate situation bcoz my landlord is not answering the call from immigration they said in the letter they are unable to contact with landlord his phone is switched off then i emailed him he said he is in France n dont tell me when he will b back :| :| INIS only give me 10 days to reply for this and now i dont know what shuld i do any suggestions .
Thanks
This is not a serious problem. INIS cannot revoke your permission because a landlord did not pick up the phone which is clearly not your fault. Give them fresh copies of PRTB, rent payment evidence and email / mobile number of the landlord. Also send them the email communication you had with the landlord as evidence that he is in France.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Since when the immigration started ringing the landlord? They usually ring the workplace to confirm the employment. Its very unusual. In my case the landlord was not willing to give his phone number but just the email so does that mean they will require his phone number?
Stay strong & never Give up!

castlewood27
Newly Registered

Post by castlewood27 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:21 pm

In my case they said they are unable to contact with landlord we submit everything related to property as i said above but any how they need to contact him for what i have no clue :?: in my opinion you will b fine if you send them your landlord email .

sam1188
Newly Registered

Post by sam1188 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:50 am

castlewood27 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:36 am
Thanks
Hi, when you start applying this stamp EU1 ? I started apply on February , i still no have temporary visa. i'm not sure why need process that long time ? :?: