ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forum feature Suggestion. If i May :)

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CMOSUK
Mood:

Forum feature Suggestion. If i May :)

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 am

Hi,

I would like to suggest a feature for the forums if not already thought of mentioned before.

I would like to see an implementation of a feature where you can thank a member and like a specific post if that post helped them in anyway and thanks for the member that posted it as a way of being appreciated.

The buttons would represent as follows:

Member - Thanks (can be changed to whatever) would represent the users contribution that may have helped someone and as a wider audience help them.

Post Like - (could be indicated by a number of likes) could represent if advice was posted and that helped you and many it could be a good reference point and for new users joining seeking information could help them sort out what information could help them and what might not apply to them.

I Believe this could help cut down on questions being asked many times when they have been answered before and better create a wealth of information that can be linked and better co-ordinated

It would also help the poster in a lot of ways knowing that there information helped someone and that it was valid at the time.

Would like your thoughts on this.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.