ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by salsabeel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 pm

surf16 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:07 pm
Hello everyone just quick question there is any topic about travel document. Thank you
u can find here
general-uk-immigration-forum/convention ... l#p1534547
SALSABEEL

surf16
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by surf16 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:02 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:43 pm
surf16 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:07 pm
Hello everyone just quick question there is any topic about travel document. Thank you
u can find here
general-uk-immigration-forum/convention ... l#p1534547
Thank you very much.

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Hello everyone

Missed royal mail post today, due to my working hours. Am gonna update u guys tomorrow morning around 7ish.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Discretion wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 pm
Hello everyone

Missed royal mail post today, due to my working hours. Am gonna update u guys tomorrow morning around 7ish.
HI,
wait wait wait royal mail :)
well u also need to have keepen eye on DX courier too,acctually u call them below number

DX
Courier service
0843 509 2465 for updtes about BRP.
just tell thm ur full name and address ,no tracking number they will ask u(acctually they will give u tracking number,i tracked this way and they gave me TN too) and then
u can find ur parcel :)
GOOD luck
SALSABEEL

Jmc15
Newly Registered
Barbados

Post by Jmc15 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Discretion I wish you all the best fingers, crossed

Kyiyah0013
Newly Registered

Post by Kyiyah0013 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 pm

well done Discretion, wish you all the best

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 am

Hello everyone

Just a quick update, came back from royal mail sorting office dis morning. Got approval letter & supporting documents. Thanks to everyone dat contributed to dis forum.

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:50 am

Discretion wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 am
Hello everyone

Just a quick update, came back from royal mail sorting office dis morning. Got approval letter & supporting documents. Thanks to everyone dat contributed to dis forum.
Awww blesss u my dear... very good news indeed.. have a blessed life ahead goodluck

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Discretion wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 am
Hello everyone

congrates bro,so happy to read, GOD bless all of us. :)
SALSABEEL

tamilboy007

Post by tamilboy007 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Discretion wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm
Today is my happiest day dis year, just checked my online today say DECIDED,
Applied 25/04/ 2017
Ho received 26/04/2017
First and last email 10/05/2017
Biometric letter receive 12/05/2017
Biometric done and dusted 13/05/2017
Decided updated 11/09/2017
Online is showing today 12 o clock 13/09/2017
I checked with case I D

Thanks to everyone dat contributed to dis forum, i pray for everyone to hear Goodnews soon in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN

Am Discretion by name on dis forum Thanks all.
Hi Discretion

congrats mate. well done, good luck for the future...

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 am

salsabeel wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:24 pm
Discretion wrote:
Hello everyone

HI,
well u also need to have keepen eye on DX courier too,acctually u call them below number

DX
Courier service
just tell thm ur full name and address ,no tracking number they will ask u(acctually they will give u tracking number,i tracked this way and they gave me TN too) and then
GOOD luck
Hello SALSABEEL

Thanks for the courage/ update
I called DX yesterday morning they said, they haven't got any parcel for me yet.
I thick Ho haven't send it yet and i didn't include prepaid poster as well when i was sending the application, of which i didn't know at the 1st place.

Anyway thanks to everyone dat contributed to dis forum i will never forget this forum in my life because its a great platform for everyone that's applying 4 set p route.

I will update u guys as soon as i get it.
Thanks all u guys are wonderful.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 am

Discretion wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 am
salsabeel wrote:
Discretion wrote:
Hello everyone

HI,

DX
Courier service
GOOD luck
Hello SALSABEEL

I called DX yesterday morning they said, they haven't got any parcel for me yet.
I thick Ho haven't send it yet and i didn't include prepaid poster as well when i was sending the application, of which i didn't know at the 1st place.

Anyway thanks to everyone dat contributed to dis forum i will never forget this forum in my life because its a great platform for everyone that's applying 4 set p route.

HI, bro,
HO use their own DX speciall sign for delievery envelop for BRP,so u can track it calling DX number.
i did not include my envelop too, but DX lady over the phone checked some questions like my full name, address and also said there is nothing yet but when i told them i am expecting my BRP frm HO,she said i recheck and then replaied with smile yeah ,we got a parcle for u thats due to deliver betwen 9am to 6 pm today. :) she also gave me tracking number too. May b due to weekend they did not receive it yet.
SALSABEEL

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 am

salsabeel wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 am
Discretion wrote:
salsabeel wrote:
Discretion wrote:
Hello everyone

HI,

DX
Courier service
GOOD luck
Hello SALSABEEL

HI, bro,
HO use their own DX speciall sign for delievery envelop for BRP,so u can track it calling DX number.
i did not include my envelop too, but DX lady over the phone checked some questions like my full name, address and also said there is nothing yet but when i told them i am expecting my BRP frm HO,she said i recheck and then replaied with smile yeah ,we got a parcle for u thats due to deliver betwen 9am to 6 pm today. :) she also gave me tracking number too. May b due to weekend they did not receive it yet.

Hello SALSABEEL

I called DX this morning asking them if they got any parcel for me the lady on phone said no, i told her that am expecting brp card from HO she recheck again she said no.
So bro wat time of the day you called dx on urs? And how many days it takes in between approval letter and brp to be deliver?

Thanks in advance mate.

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 am

Kyiyah0013 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 pm
Congratulation to you guys. i would like to share with you my time schedule :

Application sent : 07/04/2017
Application received by H O : 10/04/2017
Acknowledgement and biometric letter : 18/04/2017 .
Finger's print done : 22/04/2017 .
Receiving emails ever 18th of month since 18/04/2017 .
The only application progress cheeking stopped working about 2 months, i tried all references none of them is working. i am still waiting , stressful and annoying, i started to be impatient ( 5 months and 1 week nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ) .
hopefully this week or next week something will come 8) .
Hi did you get some update??

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 pm

Discretion wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 am
salsabeel wrote:
Discretion wrote:
salsabeel wrote:

HI,

DX
Courier service
GOOD luck
Hello SALSABEEL

HI, bro,

Hello SALSABEEL

I called DX this morning asking them if they got any parcel for me the lady on phone said no, i told her that am expecting brp card from HO she recheck again she said no.
So bro wat time of the day you called dx on urs? And how many days it takes in between approval letter and brp to be deliver?

Thanks in advance mate.
Hellow,
I got my BRP next day of receiving approval letter . I called them between 9:am to 10am.
Don't worry some time it takes time depending
On area where' u live, hope u will get it soon as there were holidays between ur approval and BRP .ANYWAYS, ur application has been approved MASHALLAH ,so relax now.
SALSABEEL

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:11 pm

salsabeel wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:01 pm
Discretion wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 am
salsabeel wrote:
Discretion wrote:

Hello SALSABEEL

HI, bro,

Hello SALSABEEL

Thanks in advance mate.
Hellow,
I got my BRP next day of receiving approval letter . I called them between 9:am to 10am.
Don't worry some time it takes time depending
On area where' u live, hope u will get it soon as there were holidays between ur approval and BRP .ANYWAYS, ur application has been approved MASHALLAH ,so relax now.
Yes brother salsabeel is right.. dnt stress about it u will get it soon. Main thing was approval which u already got so relax.. and as i always say dnt forget to pray for those who are waiting..

Kyiyah0013
Newly Registered

Post by Kyiyah0013 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 pm

sundas2013 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 am
Kyiyah0013 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:34 pm
Congratulation to you guys. i would like to share with you my time schedule :

Application sent : 07/04/2017
Application received by H O : 10/04/2017
Acknowledgement and biometric letter : 18/04/2017 .
Finger's print done : 22/04/2017 .
Receiving emails ever 18th of month since 18/04/2017 .
The only application progress cheeking stopped working about 2 months, i tried all references none of them is working. i am still waiting , stressful and annoying, i started to be impatient ( 5 months and 1 week nothing :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ) .
hopefully this week or next week something will come 8) .
Hi did you get some update??
Hello Sunda2013, i still didn't get anything =, except the 6th acknowledgement email. This is very stressful as 5 months and 11 days have been passed . the online service is not working, i checked the tracking royal mail i gave them for my documents to be returned but it says that they didn't send anything yet

Kind2Me
Newly Registered

Post by Kind2Me » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Tamil Boys and Discretion

First, Congratulations to Discretion for settlement

As a successful applicants can you please provide me what supporting documents you have submitted to support your application.

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Kind2Me wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 pm

As a successful applicants can you please provide me what supporting documents you have submitted to support your application.
Hello kind2me
Thanks for the wishes, may God grant you all u wish for in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

What i sent on my application

1, home office travel document

2, biometrics resident permit

3, five years p60

4, three months bank statement recent once, i went to bank to get it my self with bank manager signed

5, letter from work

6, i did my own CRB CHECK, just to clear my head and add it to the application

7, on my travel document there are lot of stamps inside due to my kind of job, so i don't want HO to hv issues with that so i just wrote a short letter explaining where i hv used it to date out from UK and date BACK TO UK

8, approval letter HO sent to me 5years ago when i got 5years status i included it just to make their life easier because my REF NUMBER is inside the letter.

So that was all really, what i know too well is do your and live the rest for God, also if u are fillingthe application, you have to be very careful because any mistakes HO will send it back to you for to correct dat mistakes by so doing when you send it back to them it starts from the beginning again sure.
Anyway hope this will help our forum members who are yet to apply thanks all.

Am Discretion

layla_ahmad
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by layla_ahmad » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi everyone
Any updates from those who applied on May !?

HKN
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by HKN » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had any responses for their June applications?

Also, reading about the documents Discretion has sent to the Home office, I am thinking that I should also send documents like payslips, bank statements and employment letters to the home office as a backup to my application which I made on 1st Jun 2017.

Please advise if this would be a good idea to send documents now considering 3 months and 19 days have past since I made my application.

thank you

Jmc15
Newly Registered
Barbados

Post by Jmc15 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Layla ,

Nothing am may too just email updates . Good luck to us

layla_ahmad
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by layla_ahmad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am

Yes .good luck :-/

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:45 pm

hi,

can you please help me. I cant track my application online with the case reference number provided on Boimetric letter. Which rederence number shall I use to track it?

thanks,

Kind2Me
Newly Registered

Post by Kind2Me » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi Discretion,
Thank you for your valuable information.
Discretion wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm
Kind2Me wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello kind2me
Thanks for the wishes, may God grant you all u wish for in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

What i sent on my application

1, home office travel document

2, biometrics resident permit

3, five years p60

4, three months bank statement recent once, i went to bank to get it my self with bank manager signed

5, letter from work

6, i did my own CRB CHECK, just to clear my head and add it to the application

7, on my travel document there are lot of stamps inside due to my kind of job, so i don't want HO to hv issues with that so i just wrote a short letter explaining where i hv used it to date out from UK and date BACK TO UK

8, approval letter HO sent to me 5years ago when i got 5years status i included it just to make their life easier because my REF NUMBER is inside the letter.

So that was all really, what i know too well is do your and live the rest for God, also if u are fillingthe application, you have to be very careful because any mistakes HO will send it back to you for to correct dat mistakes by so doing when you send it back to them it starts from the beginning again sure.
Anyway hope this will help our forum members who are yet to apply thanks all.

Am Discretion