ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Urgent Matter! My eu1a waa refused today.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Zambrano Application URGENTLY !!!

Post by Wifeofaking » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello people anyone applied for the zambrano application recently ??

How long did INIS take to reply ???

Thanks

mayflower805
Ireland

Re: Zambrano Application URGENTLY !!!

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 am

My friend got zambrano approval recently. It took nearly one and half year .

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi mayflower did u apply for naturalisation on behalf of zambranoo case? Let me know how long left.i heard someone say after 3 years someone say 5 years

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 pm

mayflower805 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 am

@mayflower805, thanks so much for your reply whoa that is a very long....
So sending an application to INIS now will be out in 2019???

Are all Zambrano Application this long ??? Please

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm
Hi mayflower did u apply for naturalisation on behalf of zambranoo case? Let me know how long left.i heard someone say after 3 years someone say 5 years
Hi zohaib , no, I didn't apply for the naturalisation as an immigration officer in gnib told me when I went for renewal I'm not entitled to apply in three years. I can apply when my 5 years completed. Thanks

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am

Wifeofaking wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 pm
mayflower805 wrote:

I know 2 zambrano cases who got recently approval took nearly 1 and half years . They were asked for DNA test and within 2 weeks the DNA result they got approval. It depends on case to case . Hope it helps.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:34 pm

mayflower805 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am
Wifeofaking wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 pm
mayflower805 wrote:

I know 2 zambrano cases who got recently approval took nearly 1 and half years . They were asked for DNA test and within 2 weeks the DNA result they got approval. It depends on case to case . Hope it helps.

Okay thnks so very much @mayflower805 even if my partner is british and would you think I might as well do the DNA test and send it with the application ??? Please

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 pm

You don't need to do the DNA test in advance . If they need they'll send you letter asking for DNA test . They will let you know where it needs to be done , as there will be someone from department present at the DNA centre. I didn't need DNA test . It depends on the person who is looking after your application. Thanks

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm

mayflower805 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:12 pm
You don't need to do the DNA test in advance . If they need they'll send you letter asking for DNA test . They will let you know where it needs to be done , as there will be someone from department present at the DNA centre. I didn't need DNA test . It depends on the person who is looking after your application. Thanks

@mayflower805 Thanks so very much

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:30 pm

So mayflower when ur 5 years are completing?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:30 pm
So mayflower when ur 5 years are completing?
2 years more left .

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:01 pm

:cry: oh i got my first visa on 13 may2013 so i think my 5 years will be finishing in april 2018

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 pm

So I got an Acknowledgement letter in the post today, 2 days after posting.
Did anyone of you or your friends get an acknowledgement letter early after posting zambrano application?

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:06 am

Yeah . Acknowledgement letter comes usually within a week.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Base On Zambrano Application URGENTLY!!!

Post by Wifeofaking » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:05 pm

Hey ppl,

So I got a letter from INIS asking for more documents and information,

They've asked me to proof my financial position as to what resources I have to support my Irish child now and near future.

So please how do I proof my financial position, since I don't have a bank account in my name (I don't have the requirements to open one) and neither is my name on my hubby's bank account, and I use his bank card to pay for things including mine and baby stuffs and household etc.
????

And does this mean that now they've asked me to provide more documents and information, my Application is getting closer to them asking for DNA test or giving me a Decision any time soon???

Please people

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Base On Zambrano Application URGENTLY!!!

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:37 am

My brother's wife is also not working. She came from the USA and currently has no immigration status, so that's what she told the Immigration as well, that she cannot work because she has no status. She does have a bank account though.
So you can tell them what the truth is, that your husband is bearing all of your and your child s expenses.
I think you can still open an account though, but that might take a while.
Maybe just apply for bank account and tell them that you are in the middle of opening an account?
Not a 100 percent sure what you should do in this case.
However, having an account doesn't seem to be a mandatory requirement to me anyway, because you are only supporting your child emotionally and your husband is responsible for the financial aspect of it.
Also, this is just the first letter. I hope they haven't required anything else.
My brother's wife got two or three such letters, before getting asked for the DNA test.
Hope this reply helps.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:20 am

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:37 am
My brother's wife is also not working. She came from the USA and currently has no immigration status, so that's what she told the Immigration as well, that she cannot work because she has no status. She does have a bank account though.
So you can tell them what the truth is, that your husband is bearing all of your and your child s expenses.
I think you can still open an account though, but that might take a while.
Maybe just apply for bank account and tell them that you are in the middle of opening an account?
Not a 100 percent sure what you should do in this case.
However, having an account doesn't seem to be a mandatory requirement to me anyway, because you are only supporting your child emotionally and your husband is responsible for the financial aspect of it.
Also, this is just the first letter. I hope they haven't required anything else.
My brother's wife got two or three such letters, before getting asked for the DNA test.
Hope this reply helps.

@Alixlboy morning,
Okay, thanks for your reply and they did ask for more proof of my relationship with my husband, how, when and where we met, when we began and if it's still subsisting and they ask for my husband's bio-data page of his passport (which I don't see why they asking for his details and passport since I didn't apply base on my EU husband) and they ask him to write a sworn affidavit and to provide any other information that would help my application

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 am

Sorry @Alixlboy do u by any chance know the time frames between your sister in law letters? Pls

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:22 am

Yes, They asked about all of the details that you have mentioned, plus they also asked about the nature of relationship of my brother with his other EU spouse as well.
As a matter of fact, if your child got the passport based upon your husband's passport, INIS would want to know that your husband is still willing to play the financial role in the child's life. So that's why they ask all those stupid questions.
I think they should ask for the DNA test straight-away, because if DNA proves that you and your husband are the parents of the child, then obviously you are going to take care of the child at every cost, irrelevant of the circumstances. They only waste time for the applicants by asking for details bit by bit.
But the problem is that you cannot argue with them. So give them whatever they want and let them know about your situation.
The affidavit is to make sure that your husband is definitely going to take financial care of your child, as they do not want the child to become a burden on the state.
The letters take around one or two months, as I think that INIS only get a chance to review the application after one or two months, and whenever they do, they send a letter or approve the application, if they are satisfied.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:36 am

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:22 am
Yes, They asked about all of the details that you have mentioned, plus they also asked about the nature of relationship of my brother with his other EU spouse as well.
As a matter of fact, if your child got the passport based upon your husband's passport, INIS would want to know that your husband is still willing to play the financial role in the child's life. So that's why they ask all those stupid questions.
I think they should ask for the DNA test straight-away, because if DNA proves that you and your husband are the parents of the child, then obviously you are going to take care of the child at every cost, irrelevant of the circumstances. They only waste time for the applicants by asking for details bit by bit.
But the problem is that you cannot argue with them. So give them whatever they want and let them know about your situation.
The affidavit is to make sure that your husband is definitely going to take financial care of your child, as they do not want the child to become a burden on the state.
The letters take around one or two months, as I think that INIS only get a chance to review the application after one or two months, and whenever they do, they send a letter or approve the application, if they are satisfied.

@Alixlboy thanks so much Alixlboy for alwys replying and for your time.

So if my husband writes the affidavit about him taking the financial care of mine and our child then that should cover for me as well since they asked me to proof my financial position as to what resources I have to support my Irish child now and near future.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:42 am

You're very welcome. God helps those who help others :-) so no problems at all.
Yes - you are right. The affidavit should be enough to prove the above. The affidavit also needs to be witnessed by a solicitor (this might cost 10 or 15 euro as far as I know).
Ali

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 am

P.S. You can write to them that you have not received the stamp 4, so you can not legally work in Ireland and that's the reason why your husband is supporting you and your child.

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:48 am
P.S. You can write to them that you have not received the stamp 4, so you can not legally work in Ireland and that's the reason why your husband is supporting you and your child.

@Alixlboy
Okay, thanks so much once again. be bless

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 pm

You're welcome and God bless you too!

Wifeofaking
Kenya

Post by Wifeofaking » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Alixlboy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:05 pm
You're welcome and God bless you too!

Btw @Alixlboy was thinking pls could you by any chance tell me the list of other things which they asked your sister in-law to provide, (apart from what I said they sent me) in the two letters inis sent her before they asked for DNA pls?