ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samiprakash
Newly Registered

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by samiprakash » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Hi all,
I am sitting on 58th working day nothing heard yet. I am going to wait 2 more days to make it 60 working days and I will email them on Monday eventhough its not gonna be of any help. I am desperately waiting for the decision of my hubbys FP. Hope luck favors all of us. Stay strong guys ....really fed up with this shit :(.
good luck
Samiprakash

byronwilliams1185
Newly Registered

Post by byronwilliams1185 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 am

europehelpme wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 am
byronwilliams1185 wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:32 am
Hello,

Friends before thinking of Escalation, please check the processing time for your country and place from where you applied. If your working days are coming close to the mentioned processing time then you can call/ email to escalate (your wait period should be more than the mentioned processing time). If you had applied and in one month time you think of escalation then they will not entertain and you will waste your money.

If after escalation they have given you 15 days period then please contact after 15 days are over if you did not get any decision.

I am waiting for 115 days now and 15 days escaltion period will be over on 8th. I will send them an email first and then call them.

I pray for you all they you will get your visa soon. Please keep me too in your prayers.

All the best.

Regards,
Byron
Are these the processing times you are referring to?

https://visa-processingtimes.homeoffice.gov.uk/y

I thought this was a guide only.

Is there anything in the policy that provides a timeframe as to when a decision has to be made by or when an update is provided? Or are we effectively just suppoused to wait potentially in eternity to an answer is provided? I applied from sydney and I was told it would take 15 days to receive an answer.

I am asking this because I want to escalate but not sure how long to wait before doing so

Is there any timeframe relating to processing times or when an answer has to be provided?

Surely we shouldnt be expected to sit around in eternity to get a response? If they are going to reject that is fine but reject and provide reason why. It seems wrong that they can just dust things under the carpet.
Hello Europehelpme,

Yes that link shows you the processing times for the location selected. It is mentioned that it is a guide but you have to wait the period mentioned in it, it won't come before if you got the not straightforward mail.

This is a reply from a member-
Dear Enka, Where did u apply from. I had applied from Mumbai North it's been for 82 days. Last month I had escalated my case I got a reply saying I have to wait 90 working days in order to get decision. Hopefully I should hear something.

They ask you reason why you want to escalate. If you have a serious reason then they will escalate your case or ask you to wait.

I am waiting for more than 120 days now and I had called them this Monday. They staff member told me that since there is a backlog of EEA application, UKVI will take it,e to process the application and cannot give a time period. She only escalated my application. I had already escalated my application through email for the second time, but since I was not satisfied I called them and she offered to escalate the 3rd time. But I declined it coz my 2nd escalation was still in process.

I asked her what do they mean by escalation, and she mentioned that they just ping the ECO to look to my application on urgent basis and that I should wait for 15 working days to get the decision.

Now you can see so many people are escalating their cases so you can imagine the ping the ECO gets, will he really take it seriously?

I hope they make decision fast and not refuse the permit for silly reason.

All the best to you all.

Regards,
Byron

bs134
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bs134 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Dear All,

I EEA national is sponsor of my family member i.e. spouse (Non-EEA from Pakistan) through EEA Family permit last week. We have submitted our application and supporting documents at visa application centre(VAC) Islamabad on 11th September 2017. We think that while the official at VAC was scanning our documents, He might have missed scanning the european health insurance cards (EHIC) issued from France and UK; which are important for our EEA Family permit application, currently under consideration. Please, is it possible that we can provide a copy of EHIC’s to VAC again or send a copy to sheffield home office: In case they have not received the copy of EHIC's? (Confirmation would be really helpful for peace of mind!)

If this is not the appropirate contact where I should be reporting concern in writing for our application?Please, can I have the right contacts to send EHIC's copy to sheffield home office (in particluar Decision Making Center) or else by email?

Our timeline is:
Application submitted online: 09/09/17
Mail received 'Application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer'at Sheffield Decision Making Center: 12/09/2017
And now Waiting like you guys :) Kind Wishes and Best of Luck to all who have applied EEA-FP and other visas.

Thanks ever so much for your help and cooperation.

Waiting for your response.

Baber

drasl123
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by drasl123 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:31 am

Hello Europehelpme,

Yes that link shows you the processing times for the location selected. It is mentioned that it is a guide but you have to wait the period mentioned in it, it won't come before if you got the not straightforward mail.

This is a reply from a member-
Dear Enka, Where did u apply from. I had applied from Mumbai North it's been for 82 days. Last month I had escalated my case I got a reply saying I have to wait 90 working days in order to get decision. Hopefully I should hear something.

They ask you reason why you want to escalate. If you have a serious reason then they will escalate your case or ask you to wait.

I am waiting for more than 120 days now and I had called them this Monday. They staff member told me that since there is a backlog of EEA application, UKVI will take it,e to process the application and cannot give a time period. She only escalated my application. I had already escalated my application through email for the second time, but since I was not satisfied I called them and she offered to escalate the 3rd time. But I declined it coz my 2nd escalation was still in process.

I asked her what do they mean by escalation, and she mentioned that they just ping the ECO to look to my application on urgent basis and that I should wait for 15 working days to get the decision.

Now you can see so many people are escalating their cases so you can imagine the ping the ECO gets, will he really take it seriously?

I hope they make decision fast and not refuse the permit for silly reason.

All the best to you all.

Regards,
Byron
[/quote]

SAME HERE
It's 122 Working Days Now
:cry: :cry: :cry:
It's NON-Ending Waiting Time.
There must be clear guidlines

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

Hi to all,

I applied EEA FP from pakistan in March 2017 my wife in uk working and use her treaty rights.

1. Received confirmation email in March 2017.
2.Received email (NOT STRAIGHT FORWARD) working on it will do asap.
3. After 4 months my solicitor sent chaser letter and ask about application update on 1st August 2017 no reply till date to my solicitor.
4. I sent paid email in 1st September 2017 received email confirming (APPLICATION BEING CONSIDERED CURRENTLY WAITING APPROVAL)
5.3 September 2017 i received email that they required more information after they can update me further i provide all the required information nothing received till date.
6. I ring on paid number and they said you escalate application withing 20 working days home office will contact you if not ring us back.
7. Day before 13 September 2017 i emailed and remind that i provided all the required information and waiting your response nothing received yet...
8. My solicitor sent email at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 11 September 2017 to get update nothing received yet.

Its more than 5 months we are waiting its huge stress and depression for me and for my wife its just bullshit home office doing nothing just playing with people.

Please anyone in the same situation guide me
Please guide us what we have to do my wife even want to go Sheffield office and want to make stress to them.
Anything if we need to do except waiting.Thanks

Willyboy
Newly Registered

Post by Willyboy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:21 pm

We "re-escalated" today, it being working day 16 since we first escalated, that being working 16 days after the original application. I guess we'll have to "re-re-escalate" in 15 days' time and so on...

While their call centre is pretty useless all things said and really haven't got anything meaningful to say, I always ask them for their honest opinion about what could be going on and sometimes get something semi-interesting in reply. Today it was that things are running late (which they'd told me before), especially cos it's student visa season, apparently. Perhaps I should have then have charmed her a bit more and asked for her honest opinion about how long visas are typically taking lately. Too late. If anyone else is going to call, perhaps you could get chummy with the person on the other end and ask the same honest opinion ;-)

Best of luck to all..

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 pm

hi willyBoy,

same your situation here i also ring today re-escalate actually they have nothing hide they escalate and give you other information nothing much useful by the way which number you tried i called on this from Pakistan
00 44 203 481 1736
00 44 203 481 1741
these both paid number for me.
to my application is more than 5 months my stayed alone in uk so depressed
anyone guide please what to do what my wife can do does she need to approach anyone anything in uk. thanks.
wish us good luck
we wish good luck all of them who suffering only because of bull-shit home office this is the situation in developed country amazing.
please guide us if anyone gone through this process or any tip any advice thanks.

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Hi guys
Today for me is passed 80 days, applied from Madrid, Spain 26 May.
Im very very stressed because was 60 days and UKVI change for 120 days, I start be tired...

Enka2018
Slovakia

Post by Enka2018 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Guys, it is not true that they dont charge if calling about same enquiry.
Despite I gave them reference number they charged me for whole call.
Hi drasl123 , we applied from Delhi, and also desperate, since you waiting the longest time :( no point of calling evidently really dont know what to do..

FaNtKa
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by FaNtKa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi nicoleprdes, my partner applied for an EEA Family Permit at the UK Visa Office in Rome on the 22nd of August and she's still waiting. We received the "non straightforward" email.

How long have you waited for your visa?
nicoleprdes wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for awhile now since I applied for my EEA FP last July 17th. Everything I have read in here are so helpful. Congratulations to everyone who received their Permit and for those who are still waiting (like me) I really really hope it all works out.

I recently got married here in Italy with my boyfriend(now husband) of 2 years last June 10th, 2017. I applied for an EEA FP because I have been offered a job in Birmingham so my husband (Italian EEA national) and I decided to move in UK since I still have my Non EEA Passport thats why I need a permit.

My Job is supposed to starts this coming August 14th, 2017. Unfortunately I still dont have my passport and permit.

I wanted to share my timeline here and ask for any suggestion and help on what I should do.

July 17th - Application Submitted/ Biometrics taken in Rome, Italy.
July 18th - I checked/tracked my application in TLSContact site that my application was received by DMC
tma__application_received_by_dmc_description %s

July 28th - Received an email from ViSAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk ( I assume thats from UKVI) that my application have been received at the UK Decision making Centre.

July 31st - I paid the Email Inquiry to check what is the status since I have a Timeline to catch due the the Job offer that I have.

August 2 - Received an answer to my paid email (very unhelpful) telling me that its still under consideration. So.. That was a bust.

August 3 - Received and email from ViSAINFO.SHEFO@fco.gov.uk that my application is not straightforward.

Im aware the it takes 15 days for the processing of the application but since I started reading this thread I have come to know that once you received the not straightforward email that it might/will take longer.

I also checked the processing time that 98% will take 15 days and 100% will take 30 days for Rome, Italy.

I dont know if I should push it by calling them or escalating or complaining or just wait. the waiting has been killing me (and everyone else who is waiting) and knowing that I might lose my job offer because of this is also killing me. :|

Any thoughts? Thank you so much.

drasl123
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by drasl123 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am

Enka2018 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 pm
Guys, it is not true that they dont charge if calling about same enquiry.
Despite I gave them reference number they charged me for whole call.
Hi drasl123 , we applied from Delhi, and also desperate, since you waiting the longest time :( no point of calling evidently really dont know what to do..
Hi Guys,

Yesterday it was 122nd 'Working day' of my Waiting period. (I think, I'm the longest waitig person in this blog)
My Wife called at UKVI to know about the status of my application and the call operator told that my application has been decided 2 days ago. That's clearly mean to me that they decided my application on 120th Working day.
I can take impression from this that they will take full 120 Working days to decide about an application.
I'm hopeful that this time it should be positive response and I should get Visa. So Finger Crossed.

I would suggest to my dear colleagues that those who have passed 120 Working days, they can try to contact UKVI for their application.

I wish and pray for all of you for the BEST outcome of their application as I consider that it's the matter of basic human rights that Partners/relatives shouldn't be kept away from their loved ones for such a long time on the basis of mere deciding an application.(Everyone should raise their voices on this basis).

Wish you guys all the best
Regards

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:17 am

hi drasl123,
my waiting period is now today 132 working days more than 5 months and still waiting its killing for me and for my wife also to only wait like stupid..

Please can you provide me the number which your wife called to UKVI. Thanks
my wife in UK and she can call also please provide me the number.

Guys any other tip any suggestion please let us know we really need help its too long for us to wait even for us honestly we giving up.

drasl123
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by drasl123 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:11 pm

baig5035 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:17 am
hi drasl123,
my waiting period is now today 132 working days more than 5 months and still waiting its killing for me and for my wife also to only wait like stupid..

Please can you provide me the number which your wife called to UKVI. Thanks
my wife in UK and she can call also please provide me the number.

Guys any other tip any suggestion please let us know we really need help its too long for us to wait even for us honestly we giving up.

Hi Dear Mr. Baig5035

I don't know how're you counting days.
You've to deduct Saturday, Sunady and Holidays as well when you're counting your days.
Can you please tell exactly which date did you apply?
so that i can have an idea.
you can get phone number from GOV.UK website.

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm

hi,
i applied 15 March 2017. and still waiting can you send me the exact link please there is a lot immigration numbers. i am applicant and my wife in uk i contact with UKVI but what she can do in uk where she can contact in uk with who? Please help us.

Willyboy
Newly Registered

Post by Willyboy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 pm

baig5035 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm
hi,
i applied 15 March 2017. and still waiting can you send me the exact link please there is a lot immigration numbers. i am applicant and my wife in uk i contact with UKVI but what she can do in uk where she can contact in uk with who? Please help us.
Hi Baig5035,

If your application was made from outside the UK, this I believe is the only number you can call:
00 44 203 481 1736
(https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english)

If your wife is in the UK, I recommend she get in touch with her local MP and get him or her to pester the Home Office. Might help if your local MP is also conservative...
I've done the same and my MP has been very friendly and helpful but he is still waiting for UKVI to respond...

If you've been waiting over 120 days I suspect something is wrong. What was the last thing they told you or your wife over the phone. I believe 120 days is a legal obligation they cannot breach in any case...
Best of luck

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi Dear,

First of all very thanks for your reply i really appreciate it.

last i spoke 2 days ago and they escalate my application and suggest me to wait they said we cant say anything we cant do anything if we receive anything from higher authority form visa office/home office we will inform you. I asked any thing wrong any thing you required they said all is ok the guy clearly said its home office and its like that. And no body contact to my wife.

Before that i sent email 29 August 2017 to get update and they send me reply saying(I can confirm that your application being considered currently waiting for approval) after they send again email confirm some details like D.O.B,GWF number, where i applied, etc i provided all the required information and they said we will update you but nothing i received till date.

Before that my solicitor send chaser letter to Sheffield visa section/home office on 1st August 2017 no reply till date after they sent email last week at complaint@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk again no reply to till date.

They only reply to my paid email, and paid call. on the website they said 100 percent within 120 working days to my application its more than 132 working days today.

My wife can go to local MP i am also thinking about this. How Mp can help us what she have to explain to MP either MP will sent email,letter to home office or He will suggest something. My wife even wanted to go to home office and make stress to them you know its just annoying. And this wait only killing us.

Please help us with your experience. Thanks

drasl123
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by drasl123 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:41 am

baig5035 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:38 pm
hi,
Hi Dear Mr. Baig5035

I agree with respected Willyboy.
you can contact on this link.

00 44 203 481 1736
(https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... uk/english)

That's really terrible that you've to wait for such a long time. I've my all sympathy with you.
I agree with Mr. Willyboy's Suggestions.

I wish you all the best luck.

europehelpme
- thin ice -
New Zealand

Post by europehelpme » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Has anyone applied in July/August and received their permit? Have they just put their pens down on processing all applications? Or have they always taken this long even pre-Brexit? Is there any rule under European law which provides a timeframe?

Is there a timeframe anywhere or could we just end up sitting around forever without a passport? I understand they have provided guideline timeframes (As at may 2017) but surely there has to be a maximum timeframe an application can sit idle and under consideration?

Should I be expecting I could be without my passport for 1 year.... 10 years?

Merzit
Mood:
Albania

Post by Merzit » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 pm

europehelpme wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 pm
Has anyone applied in July/August and received their permit? Have they just put their pens down on processing all applications? Or have they always taken this long even pre-Brexit? Is there any rule under European law which provides a timeframe?

Is there a timeframe anywhere or could we just end up sitting around forever without a passport? I understand they have provided guideline timeframes (As at may 2017) but surely there has to be a maximum timeframe an application can sit idle and under consideration?

Hello!
If you read the GOV UK website you can check how many days are maximum they keep your passaport. So, I applied 26 May from Spain, Madrid. Today I have waiting 82 working days for the decision. I can understand the Visa take more time for all those people from, Imdia, Morocco, Asian, African etc... its normal because they aren't from Europe. But my husband live here in Spain with me in Europe and is very stressed government give me 120 DAYS for a visa. We are not from another continent, we are 2hours far from England. Then relax and wait your time, because the GOvernament just want keep people far, brexit broken everything.

Yogitea
Newly Registered

Post by Yogitea » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Hi Merzit,

I hope you are well.

If you are spanish that could interest you and help you.

"By the EU regulations,a union citizen and his/her family member has the freedom of movement rights within the eu as long as the sponsor(eu citizen)is travelling together with them.By the eu regulations all eu countries should facilitate entry to eu citizens and their family members as long as they can prove their family ties(eg marriage certificate,joint tenancy,joint bank accounts etc).
Meanwhile,in the case of uk, your family member will get the EEA family stamp which is valid for 6 months at the port of entry and he/she can later proceed to apply for residence card for a family of a union citizen if the EEA sponsor is living in the uk as a qualified person(worker,self employed,self sufficient person or student with a comprehensive health insurance cover).
The only challenges are that you non EEA spouse might have difficulty in convincing employers and other relevant authourities that they as a direct family member of an EEA citizen have the right to work in the uk.The residence card is only a confirmation of an existing right under the eu laws.
Hope this little information would be of help."

So if you parternship lives in Spain go their and come back with him/her..Job done. Then Apply for Resident permit card if he/she is not EU citizen...

All the best

Yogitea
Newly Registered

Post by Yogitea » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:30 pm

agnieszka1509 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:28 pm
Hi guys,

The more I read this thread the more frustrated I feel.
As many of you, me and my husband are in similar situation. He applied from Rabat/Morocco on 5th f June 2017 and the only information we received from them was "not straightforward" email on 28th of June 2017.

On the day of application gov website said processing times for Rabat are 90 working days max, but to our surprise they have changed it recently to 60 working days. I can only hope they started moving forward with processing all applications.
We escalated our case on Monday I do hope it will help.

Stay patient,

Agnieszka
Hi Agnieszka,

I hope you are well... Exactly same situation. I think it is all linked with current brexit issue because last year it was so quick to get your visa done but this year it is just a nightmare.

Did you receive any update ?

Keep in touch

All the best

Richard W
- thin ice -

Post by Richard W » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:26 am

Yogitea wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 pm
The only challenges are that you non EEA spouse might have difficulty in convincing employers and other relevant authourities that they as a direct family member of an EEA citizen have the right to work in the uk.The residence card is only a confirmation of an existing right under the eu laws.
Hope this little information would be of help.
A residence card is rather more than that. It is an employer's protection against a £20,000 fine and loss of tier 2 (or tier 4) sponsor's licence if the bearer's spouse turns out not to have been a qualified person or permanent resident.

As to entry without a family permit, the challenge is to get to the UK border.

Willyboy
Newly Registered

Post by Willyboy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 am

baig5035 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:02 pm
Hi Dear,

last i spoke 2 days ago and they escalate my application and suggest me to wait they said we cant say anything we cant do anything if we receive anything from higher authority form visa office/home office we will inform you. I asked any thing wrong any thing you required they said all is ok the guy clearly said its home office and its like that. And no body contact to my wife.

Before that i sent email 29 August 2017 to get update and they send me reply saying(I can confirm that your application being considered currently waiting for approval) after they send again email confirm some details like D.O.B,GWF number, where i applied, etc i provided all the required information and they said we will update you but nothing i received till date.

Before that my solicitor send chaser letter to Sheffield visa section/home office on 1st August 2017 no reply till date after they sent email last week at complaint@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk again no reply to till date.

They only reply to my paid email, and paid call. on the website they said 100 percent within 120 working days to my application its more than 132 working days today.

My wife can go to local MP i am also thinking about this. How Mp can help us what she have to explain to MP either MP will sent email,letter to home office or He will suggest something. My wife even wanted to go to home office and make stress to them you know its just annoying. And this wait only killing us.

In fact, as we both live in Spain, my parents in the UK wrote to their MP (though when, or should I say if we finally manage to arrive we'll be living in the same area so he would be our MP also), briefly explaining the situation. His secretary got back to them very quickly (the next day) and asked them to tell me to call his office to confirm that I am happy he acts on our behalf. Of course I said yes, and then wrote a more detailed mail explaining that we are now waiting well beyond the promised time and that I am on anxiety meds and my parents' health is failing (both true) and also that my Taiwanese wife needs her passport here in Spain for other stuff (also true!). The MP then wrote to me personally the next day saying he'd be happy to write to the UKVI (he sent it to the director general, Mark Thomson). Unfortunately, no word back yet, surprise surprise, but we hope our MP will keep at it until he hears something. Definitely worth a try in your case.

All the best

europehelpme
- thin ice -
New Zealand

Post by europehelpme » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Merzit wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 pm
europehelpme wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello!
If you read the GOV UK website you can check how many days are maximum they keep your passaport. So, I applied 26 May from Spain, Madrid. Today I have waiting 82 working days for the decision. I can understand the Visa take more time for all those people from, Imdia, Morocco, Asian, African etc... its normal because they aren't from Europe. But my husband live here in Spain with me in Europe and is very stressed government give me 120 DAYS for a visa. We are not from another continent, we are 2hours far from England. Then relax and wait your time, because the GOvernament just want keep people far, brexit broken everything.
I have read the processing time using the link below

https://visa-processingtimes.homeoffice.gov.uk/y

However, it is my understanding that this is just a guide based on decision processing times for May 2017.

They make it clear that actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.

So back to my initial question - Is there any rule under European law or policy which provides a maximum processing time? Or can they effectively just sit on my passport for 10 years?

baig5035
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by baig5035 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Willyboy wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 am
baig5035 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:02 pm
Hi Dear,

In fact, as we both live in Spain, my parents in the UK wrote to their MP (though when, or should I say if we finally manage to arrive we'll be living in the same area so he would be our MP also), briefly explaining the situation. His secretary got back to them very quickly (the next day) and asked them to tell me to call his office to confirm that I am happy he acts on our behalf. Of course I said yes, and then wrote a more detailed mail explaining that we are now waiting well beyond the promised time and that I am on anxiety meds and my parents' health is failing (both true) and also that my Taiwanese wife needs her passport here in Spain for other stuff (also true!). The MP then wrote to me personally the next day saying he'd be happy to write to the UKVI (he sent it to the director general, Mark Thomson). Unfortunately, no word back yet, surprise surprise, but we hope our MP will keep at it until he hears something. Definitely worth a try in your case.

All the best
Hi,
I just re-escalate today after 13 working days to first escalation i dont know i did good..?

Also i rung up and they make me confuse first lady said you escalate on this date bla bla,,,, call was drop i called again and guy told me before wasn't escalate and now your application will be escalate i said okay and now even i received confirmation email that case is escalated before was nothing...the guy told no issue even re e escalate.......if we re-escalate before time its go back in Que any idea,,,?

UKVI i think also just played with people... its just nothing only stress,tension,depression,.,.,.,.

Now i will wait to 10 October because they said wait to till this date definitely you will get reply if not ring us back.

i would like to take your suggestion that its better to go to MP now or have to wait to 10 October because 20 working days for escalation answer i read it on uk.gov website. Thnks

Pray for all wish you good luck for every one who struggling and wait for the decision hope all will success get positive reply please for us also,,,,Thanks