ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

321panchetta
Newly Registered
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Moderators

Post by 321panchetta » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Kudos to all mods for their time and efforts ease members mind. Haven't said that i personally think y'Al can be a little strict reason being e.g i am here because im searching for anseer and no one is above making errors in their life at one point or the other but haven't been cast outta by the country's immigration system one would think on forums like this you won't be judge or intimidated.

First my topic was deleted because it was on a "wrong post" OK agreed

Second I was searching for topics related to mine and ask questions on there then i was cut off from searching. I mean what else can you lot take away from somebody? I respect you are trying to minimise the amount of pages open e.t.c but come on isnt this why you lot volunteered? People on here are going through tremendous difficulties over on error they have made in their immigration matter but no it seems one is faking his/her own pain for asking or posting something because after all this is all but hunt and kill for some people.

Listen apologies if anyone is offended but that is not my intent and I have abused anybody.

Please review your policies and show a bit of care or pretend at least because people are going to depression and rather damaged personality and it is just unfair we treat eachother rather very ill minded.

Has anyone thought how the world would be if we were to be "citezen of earth" and have to apply for visas? Food for thought (THIS WORLD BELONGS TO NO ONE BUT THE ALMIGHTY ) AND WHEN GOD IS TIRED OF EXPECTATION TO OUR BEHAVIOUR? HE WILL WIPE US OUT.

WHAT WILL YOU TELL YOU HAVE DONE...... BE NICE

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Moderators

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Was it really??? What about the link below??

eea-route-applications/notice-of-remova ... l#p1536229

Second I was searching for topics related to mine and ask questions on there then i was cut off from searching.
Where exactly?? I see no 'cut off' posts from a moderator that you are referring to :idea:
Please review your policies and show a bit of care or pretend at least because people are going to depression and rather damaged personality and it is just unfair we treat eachother rather very ill minded.
If you want to be handled with 'kid gloves' or like a 'snowflake millenial' and told what you want to hear, then maybe you should contact your solicitor for advice rather than posting since 9th September and advise us how to run the forum! Is this because you aren't getting the responses you want to your topic?

You are of course free to move onto another forum for advice rather than post a 'Moderators' topic that isn't really truthful or representative of the facts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.