ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Extension

Post by marcnath » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:34 pm

dnf wrote:You should read the guidance carefully to ensure that you submit all the relevant documents. If I was applying for extension, I would submit the following documents. Please note that some of the following may not be strictly required.

1. Application Form
2. Current appointment report with recent filing history
3. Director Loan agreement - Print out of personal bank statement and business bank statement clearly showing the transfer of director loan from the applicants personal account to business account.
4. Accounts prepared by a qualified accountant - must show the applicants name under notes in director loan or share capital. Accounts must also be signed by the accountant and the applicant
5. At least 12 months worth of payslips - signed by the applicant
6. FPS submission for the similar 12 months - signed by the applicant
7. If the FPS does not show the start date of the employees than the P46 or P11 that shows the start date of the employees. Signed by the applicant
8. Employee documents i.e. passport copies to show that they are settled in UK i.e. on ILR, British or EU national
9. Corporation tax letter from HMRC confirming that the company is under corporation tax regime. Signed by the applicant
10. Letter from the bank that the applicant is the signatory on the business bank account.
11. VAT certificate and returns if the company is VAT registered - this is not required but would assist with genuine entrepreneur test, if conducted by UKVI
12. Employers Liability Insurance certificate
13. Any other insurance certificates that may require by your profession e.g. As Chartered Certified Accountants, we are required to have professional indemnity or a business which deals with public would require to have public liability insurance.
14. Personal bank statements for maintenance requirement
15. English language requirement may have already been met during initial application.
16. A letter from the accountant confirming that they are the acting accounts, their professional qualifications and the body they are registered with, the applicants details and that the accountant is happy to verify the details to UKVI if contacted.
17. A cover letter, explaining how you fulfill the requirements

Please note that I have mentioned the above list from the back of my mind and should not be relied upon only. You must go through the guidance carefully before you apply for the extension.

7. If the FPS does not show the start date of the employees than the P46 or P11 that shows the start date of the employees. Signed by the applicant - The immigration rules are very clear - nothing other than an FPS is acceptable for a start date. Applications have been rejected for this. (for employees post Oct 2013, which is practically everyone by now)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:49 am

Thanks a lot for your help.
Really appreciate your effort.

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by AkilaG » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 am

Hi thanks for sharing this.

The bank statements to show the director transactions - do these need to be original? Or can I print them online and get them stamped or something? Thanks