ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Italy Type D student visa delay

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

topu
Newly Registered

Any non-EU students denied visa in Italy despite a full scholarship?

Post by topu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm

I'm looking for answers from South Asians mostly since I'm from one and I'll be able to relate better.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Any non-EU students denied visa in Italy despite a full scholarship?

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Think positive buddy.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

topu
Newly Registered

Re: Any non-EU students denied visa in Italy despite a full scholarship?

Post by topu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:12 am

UKBALoveStory wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 pm
Think positive buddy.
How can I, when everyone's visa was accepted and mine's still pending for the last 2 months! I missed my enrolment date and my first class! This was the only chance I ever got and now even then Italy is screwing with me. Sent 4 emails, visited twice, called 5 times to no avail. They will reject my visa in the end citing the reasons "missed elrolment" or something stupider, as I've been hearing refusals based on reasons they caused.

topu
Newly Registered

Italy Type D student visa delay

Post by topu » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:20 am

Hi, I have a Phd fellowship offer from italy and the class started 1st of november, so I applied as early as possible, 27th august. But it's 7th november now and there's no update, no sms, no calls, nothing. It's been 2 whole months since I applied. I emailed the embassy countless times but they dont reply. they dont pick up my calls or someone picks up who isnt even part of the decisio-making officers.

Is this really common of Italy? Specially towards Non-Eu countries?