ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abubakrkhan
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by abubakrkhan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Application Category: Spouse non Priority
Application Submitted Online: 07/05/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Lahore
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 09/05/17
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On:

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 17/05/17
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 11/06/17
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): Not yet

multiple Emails and calls made. At first they said I will get my decision by 28th of July 2017. Nope.
Than they said I should get it before 9th of August, 2017 since that would mark 3 months. Nope.

I will email and call them tomorrow to escalate my case. I lived in England for 6 years before submitting this case, I have known my wife for 8 years before getting married. She is a junior doctor in NHS. 2X the salary, rented own place. no dependents. The case is pretty strong I don’t know what is going on.

***UPDATE August 21, 2017***
More follow up emails and calls were made. Our application was ESCALATED on 18 August 2017. They said we should get our decision in 15 working days. As what I have been reading from this forum, those people don’t know squat about what they are talking about.
A letter was sent to MP as well last week.
Online tracking link still says “GWS not recognized”

***UPDATE August 25, 2017***
Still the same Status.
The MP already contacted the Home office on our behalf. Still not response.
Today marks 78 working days from the day I submitted biometrics.

***UPDATE September 1, 2017***
Received the following email on 30 august 2017 after another enquiry of ours:

Dear Mr Khan,

Thank you for your enquiry. We are aware that your visa application is yet to be decided. Your application has been escalated and we predict that you will receive your decision within 15 working days from the point of escalation. Your visa was escalated on Friday the 18th of August. Please note that we have receive a high volume of applications and despite our best efforts unpredicted delays can occur. The length of your wait has no bearing on your application result.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

Best wishes,
Roe

Total working days from online submission: 84 days
Total working days from Biometric submission: 83 days
Total working days from the day of escalation: 11 days

It will be 15 working days on 7 September, 2017. I have no hopes but still fingers crossed. Good to everyone.

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office):
Contacted For Collection :
Collection Made :
Decision Of Application :
Validity Of Visa:

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:51 pm

@ Disappointed-One This is a TIMELINE only thread and the posting of contact email addresses is not permitted under the Board Ts&Cs. Your post has been deleted. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am

Application category:Spouse (Non-priority)
Application submitted online : 09/02/2017
Biometric and passport submission : (Islamabad) 27/02/2017
Application forwarded to British high commission :13/03/2017

Supporting documents sent to Sheffield: 13/03/2017
Supporting documents received back : 16/03/2017

Sent lot of emails to ukvi for updates till 15 of June 2017 but they said to wait and wait

Sponser contacted by ukvi:
16/04/2017 received an email about my case not being straightforward
7/05/2017 ukvi call workplace for work inquiry

27/6/2017 Interview date for both spouse and sponsor but when spouse went to visa centre the center was close because of eid-ul-fitar holidays

Again on 29/6/2017 Interview done of both spouse and sponsor very well

Made lot of inquiries but not received any good info

12/07:2017 emailed them. Response "awaiting decision.
15/07/2017 called charged 36£ reply "awaiting decision.

emailed but same response.
emailed but same response awaiting decision
emailed and same awaiting decision

Email 5 times on different dates but reply awaiting decision
Called on 07/08/2017 ukvi said they will escalate your case today and will give you decision in 15 working days

No response again...

Called after 15 working days on 25/08/2017
Ukvi said we apologise you case will be forward to our manager now and will do something and will contact you back today
But no contact again

Called again on 30/Aug/2017
They said we escalated your case again without telling us lol and saying now wait for decision we can't give you time frame and will contact you when the decision will be made.

5/9/2017 my wife call again to ukvi today the informed her that settlement case had been put on hold due to a settlement ruling by the Supreme Court was lifted on 10 of august and cases are being processed again and our case is in the clue and they informed us we should here by end of September please pray for me to get my visa soon and to my wife. Please Allah help all they spouses. To get there visa soon

Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision of application:
Validity of visa:

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:38 am

Sent lot of emails to ukvi for updates till 15 of June 2017 but they said to wait and wait

27/6/2017 Interview date for both spouse and sponsor but when spouse went to visa centre the center was close because of eid-ul-fitar holidays

Called on 07/08/2017 ukvi said they will escalate your case today and will give you decision in 15 working days

No response again...

Ukvi said we apologise you case will be forward to our manager now and will do something and will contact you back today
But no contact again

They said we escalated your case again without telling us lol and saying now wait for decision we can't give you time frame and will contact you when the decision will be made.

5/9/2017 my wife called again to ukvi today the informed her that all settlement cases had been put on hold due to a Supreme Court ruling and was lifted on 10 of august and cases are being processed again and our case is in the cue and they informed us we should here by end of September please pray for me to get my visa soon and go to my wife. Please Allah help all they spouses. To get there visa soon

Collection made:
Decision of application:
Validity of visa:

TazHassan17
Newly Registered

Post by TazHassan17 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

Application Category: Spouse - Priority - Husband
Application Submitted Online: 09/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Islamabad
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 14/06/2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 15/06/2017

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 15/06/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 08/07/2017
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): N/A

Status check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 06/07/2017 - Application is being considered and awaiting approval

Status Check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 02/08/2017 - With an ECO awaiting a decision

Status Check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 14/08/2017 - ''In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks or 60 working days of the application date."

Status Check - Call to UK Visas & Immigration : 31/08/2017 - Advisor told me still showing as awaiting a decision and that as I haven't as of yet received any emails to say case is on hold/not straightforward that I should expect to hear something by the 60th working day - 6th September

Decided to email local MP regarding matter: 05/09/2017 - He advised me that he called Sheffield on my behalf and they have told him we will receive the decision shortly

Status Check - Call to UK Visas & Immigration : 06/09/2017 - Marks 60 working days since submission of BIometrics - Advised me that a decision was in fact made on 30/08/2017 ?? Asked why this was not mentioned to me on call I made to them on 31/08 and she said it can take a while for them to update their systems. Have been told to expect an email for collection in next few days

Tracker is still showing as not recognised.

:? :shock: :? :shock:

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) : 30/08/2017
Contacted For Collection : Waiting
Collection Made : Not Yet
Validity Of Visa:

Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by 1990 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Application Submitted Online: 12/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 15/06/2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 16/06/2017

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 19/06/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 13/07/2017
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): No

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) : yes
Contacted For Collection :6/9/17
Collection Made : 7/9/17
Decision Of Application :Granted (Alhamdulillah)
Validity Of Visa: 8/9/17- 8/10/17

Wish you guys all the best- IA you will get your visas soon!

TazHassan17
Newly Registered

Post by TazHassan17 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:12 am

Application Submitted Online: 09/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 14/06/2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 15/06/2017

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 15/06/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 08/07/2017

Status check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 06/07/2017 - Application is being considered and awaiting approval

Status Check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 02/08/2017 - With an ECO awaiting a decision

Status Check - Email to UK Visas & Immigration : 14/08/2017 - ''In regards to your query about the status of your application, your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
Please note that UKVI aims to complete all Settlement Visa applications within 12 weeks or 60 working days of the application date."

Status Check - Call to UK Visas & Immigration : 31/08/2017 - Advisor told me still showing as awaiting a decision and that as I haven't as of yet received any emails to say case is on hold/not straightforward that I should expect to hear something by the 60th working day - 6th September

Decided to email local MP regarding matter: 05/09/2017 - He advised me that he called Sheffield on my behalf and they have told him we will receive the decision shortly

Status Check - Call to UK Visas & Immigration : 06/09/2017 - Marks 60 working days since submission of BIometrics - Advised me that a decision was in fact made on 30/08/2017 ?? Asked why this was not mentioned to me on call I made to them on 31/08 and she said it can take a while for them to update their systems. Have been told to expect an email for collection in next few days

Tracker never showed as recognised throughout the whole process, even once decided

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) : 30/08/2017
Contacted For Collection : 08/09/2017
Collection Made : 08/09/2017
Decision Of Application : ACCEPTED !!! :D :D
Validity Of Visa: 06/09/17-06/10/2017

Good luck to everyone else on here, hopefully you'll all get your visas accepted aswell soon!

brother88

Post by brother88 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Application Category (Non-priority): Spouse - Wife
Online Application in UK: 16/06
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Mirpur): 19/06
UK Postal Application & Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 26/06
UK Postal Application Received at Sheffield: 27/06
Online Application Acknowledgement Received via email: 04/07
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield: 26/07
-------------------
Biometric Letter Received:
Application Decision:
Date of Decision:
Biometric Residence Permit Card Received:
-------------------
60 working days have passed by since biometrics submitted

Just my personal observation but it seems the updates on this thread have slowed down recently, could the reason be less visa's are being approved and is this due to the Brexit situation in anyway? Again, just my thoughts...

dannyboy1
Newly Registered

Post by dannyboy1 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Report this post Quote
Post by dannyboy1 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 pm

dannyboy1 wrote:
Application Category: Spouse (Non-Priority)
Application Submitted Online: 05-May-2017

Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date):10-May-2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On :

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 15-May-2017.
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 29-May-2017
(Sent them complete set of filed "Originals+Photocopies of each document and what a waste of time and money it was as they took some out, made photocopies of their own and returned both sets in very disorganised and untidy fashion).

Employer contacted By UKVI (if applicable): No

Sponsor Contacted UKVI: Phoned and emailed several times since, response: awaiting decision. What a waste of money. Also wrote to MP and Home secretary but no luck so far. 12 week period is well and truly over.
UPDATE: 21St August: Sorry to sound so negative everyone! In the last couple of months, wrote to my local Tory MP (absolute waste of time as after initial promise to help, the case worker has not even responded to about 10/12 emails. Dead silent), Wrote to Amber Rudd, the Home Secretary at the same time who forwarded the letter to UKVI who in turn wrote to remind us of the 12 weeks time line. No return address, phone number or email mentioned. Its like talking to a brick wall.
Kept on wasting money on the phone calls (best way to make money, open a call cetre for the Home Office and keep giving the same answer to callers "awaiting a decision" or similar. Same fate met for all the emails we sent. Painful and useless exercises..
Lastly, recently wrote to Afzal Khan Shadow Home secretary (Immigration) who regretted not being able to help as he is not our local MP. In reply, I reminded him that he is a shadow minister(immigration) and may be he should raise this delay issue with Home Office on behalf of every one going through this agony. Awaiting reply which might not be encouraging, I am afraid. Lets See.
It seems like bringing down Berlin Wall was a piece of cake in front of all this.
So where do we go from here?

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office): No email

Collection Made :
Validity Of Visa:

11 Sept 2017: Update: Sadly nothing much to report. Even after FOUR monts and having knocked on every possible door including the Shadow Minister (who felt unable to help as I am not his constituent).
Last email response from UKVI about a week ago, mentions the case is marked as "Urgent". HOW SATISFYING !!!.
My opinion about Call centre is that these guys have a standard set of answers like "awaiting a decision, escalated or advanced in the queue. They don not seem to have any authority.

abubakrkhan
Newly Registered

Post by abubakrkhan » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:26 am

Application Category: Spouse non Priority
Application Submitted Online: 07/05/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 09/05/17
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On:

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 17/05/17
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 11/06/17
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): Not yet

multiple Emails and calls made. At first they said I will get my decision by 28th of July 2017. Nope.
Than they said I should get it before 9th of August, 2017 since that would mark 3 months. Nope.

I will email and call them tomorrow to escalate my case. I lived in England for 6 years before submitting this case, I have known my wife for 8 years before getting married. She is a junior doctor in NHS. 2X the salary, rented own place. no dependents. The case is pretty strong I don’t know what is going on.

***UPDATE August 21, 2017***
More follow up emails and calls were made. Our application was ESCALATED on 18 August 2017. They said we should get our decision in 15 working days. As what I have been reading from this forum, those people don’t know squat about what they are talking about.
A letter was sent to MP as well last week.

***UPDATE August 25, 2017***
Still the same Status.
The MP already contacted the Home office on our behalf. Still not response.
Today marks 78 working days from the day I submitted biometrics.

***UPDATE September 1, 2017***
Received the following email on 30 august 2017 after another enquiry of ours:

Dear Mr Khan,

Thank you for your enquiry. We are aware that your visa application is yet to be decided. Your application has been escalated and we predict that you will receive your decision within 15 working days from the point of escalation. Your visa was escalated on Friday the 18th of August. Please note that we have receive a high volume of applications and despite our best efforts unpredicted delays can occur. The length of your wait has no bearing on your application result.

We appreciate your patience at this time.

Best wishes,
Roe

Total working days from online submission: 84 days
Total working days from Biometric submission: 83 days
Total working days from the day of escalation: 11 days

It will be 15 working days on 7 September, 2017. I have no hopes but still fingers crossed. Good to everyone.

***UPDATE September 12, 2017***
I sent an email on Friday 7th September asking what is really going on since it’s the 15th working day of the escalation. They didn’t respond me but they called my wife two times on Sunday, one time at 6am and one time at 3 pm. They said they have received a high volume of settlement applications by Europeans because of Brexit and since ours is non-priority it is still awaiting decision.

Now previously we were told it was with an ECO and now they are saying its awaiting decision. Like what the hell??!!

They said it’s with the escalation team. They will get back in 10 working days. They don’t guarantee but they aim to close all applications by end of September.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL SAYING THAT MY CASE IS NOT STRAIGHTFORWARD.

If there is anyone who can provide me with a better option to put pressure on home office, please let me know. I haven’t seen my wife since January.

Total working days from online submission: 91 days
Total working days from Biometric submission: 90 days

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office):
Collection Made :
Validity Of Visa:

imran99132

Post by imran99132 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 am

imran99132 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:46 am
Application Category: Spouse Priority
Application Submitted Online: 26/07/12017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date):28/07/2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On: 28/07/2017
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On: 31/07/2017
Supporting Documents Posted Back by Sheffield On: 03/08/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On: 04/08/2017
Emailed UKVI about update: 5th September
UKVI Responded on 9th September: With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

Sponsor Contacted by UKVI (if applicable): not yet
Decision Made (As per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office): Waiting
Contacted For Collection: Waiting

idk
Newly Registered

Post by idk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Application Category: Spouse - PRIORITY
Application Submitted Online: 13/07/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 17/07/2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 17/07/2017

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 18/07/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : Early Aug / 17

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) : N/A
Contacted For Collection : N/A
Collection Made :
Validity Of Visa:

Whatever you do, do not contact UKVI for status of your application, it is all just a money making scam. I know its frustrating not knowing what is happening about your case, but as everyone else on the thread has said they never give you any helpful information anyway. I can write a lengthy message of how they put me on hold and made what should have been a 2 minute conversation into an 20 minute conversation and then at the end of it all just give me the same damn answer that case is awaiting a decision. Also don't fall for their tricks when they say we can escalate case because that's another scam. I got told i could escalate my case after 30 days she even put me on hold to ' confirm with manager ' if i could escalate my case, she said manager approved and that i could escalate my case, carried on with the call for 18 minutes asking useless information which they already have and said i should receive an email in 15 working days regarding escalation. I then got an email to say my case couldn't be escalated as you can only escalate after 60 working days!!!!! The whole system is a joke. Apparently UKVI make 40 million of our hard earned money per year. Point is PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY by ringing them because they never do anything to help speed up the case and never give any useful information. Be patient, ONLY ALLAH can change anything so the best thing to do is PRAY. I pray we're all united with our loved ones soon.

z_butt
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by z_butt » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 am

Application Category: Spouse - Priority - Wife
Application Submitted Online: 11/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 15/06/2017

Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 29/06/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 12/09/2017

Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) : yes
Contacted For Collection :12/9/17
Collection Made : 12/9/17
Decision Of Application :Granted
Validity Of Visa: 11/9/17- 11/10/17

Wish you guys all the best- please note i received the supporting documents same day as contacted for collection

jahan786
Newly Registered

Post by jahan786 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Application Category: Spouse and one child standard (non Priority)
Application Submitted Online: 16/05/17
Bio metrics & Passport Submission (Location): Lahore Pakistan
Application submitted & bio-metrics enrolled at : 18/05/2017
Application forwarded to British High Commission on : 18/05/2017
Application under process at British High Commission on : 22/05/2017

Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on : 24/05/2017
Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on : 15/06/2017
10/07/2017- emailed and received response application awaiting decision
31/072017 - emailed again and no response at all
Sponsor contacted by UKVI (if applicable): No
its been more than 60 working days and more than 13 weeks in total but haven't heard any thing from ukvi
(i believe they delaying applications to 6 months for some reasons i don know)

Contacted with 'decision made' : still waiting"
Contacted for Collection : still waiting
Collection made : still waiting
Decision of Application : waiting and waiting... its killing really . oh God help us..why life is so difficult

i have applied for settlement visa on 18th may 2017 .. after that no email no contact. no case straightforward emails etc...
but my online uk visa application login.. where it was showing complete from last 4 months. now showing inactive ... .gwf reff number still not recognized ..

Addy135
Newly Registered

Post by Addy135 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 am

Application Submitted Online: 02/05/2017 (Spouse non priority)
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Mirpur
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 03/05/2017
05/05/2017
Supporting Documents Recived back from Sheffield On : 16/05/2017
Status check by email on 20/07/2017, 03/08/17, 21/08/17, 07/09/2017 . Same reply all the time. "Application is being considered and awaiting decision"
Contacted For Collection : waiting
Collection Made :
Validity Of Visa:

My application says inactive as well. It is normal as after 3 months all applications' status changes to In Active.

Please pray and I hope they issue visas to us by end of this month.

Maham44
Newly Registered

Post by Maham44 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Online application submitted. 03/05/2017 priority service
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location):lahore
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date) : 05/05/2017
05/05/2017
Supporting Documents Recived back from Sheffield On : 18/05/2017
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): no
Status check by email on 1st june and reply was "your application has been delayed whilst further enquiries being conducted".
In july on 20th status was again checked and reply was "Application is being considered and awaiting decision"
And after that emailed them 5 times but no reply.but on 24th august i received an email asking about basic details...but till now no reply
Contacted For Collection : waiting
Collection Made :

Addy your's and mine timeline is same. I also pray that all of us got their visas soon😊😊

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm

No response again...

But no contact again

5/9/2017 my wife called again to ukvi today the informed her that all settlement cases had been put on hold due to a Supreme Court ruling and was lifted on 10 of august and cases are being processed again and our case is in the cue and they informed us we should here by end of September

17/9/2017 15 working days finished of reescalating but No response again

145 working days are doing nearly 7 months
18/9/2017
My solicitor today send a fully detailed latter to immigration let's hope
Please pray for me

Collection made:
Decision of application:
Validity of visa:

rijab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by rijab » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Application category : Spouse (non priority)
Application submitted online: 20-march-2017
Biometrics and passport submission (location and date): Lahore on 27-march-2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 27-march-2017
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 1-april-2017
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On :4-April-2017
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): contacted on 30th-june-2017
passport collection call: Awating
no collection call made yet plz pray for me.hope to get positive reply In sha Allah
may all of u get their visa very soon ameen
today on 18th September we've got a mail
" thank u for applying for a UK visa.your visa application remains under consideration. we have previously communicated our customer service target for settlement application as 60 working days unfortunately , we will be unable to decide your application with in our customer service target.We apologies for the inconvenience this might cause.
we are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible over the coming days."
what will happen next to this?
if anyone got this kind of email in last few months then please tell me.am confused either this one is useless automated email or it really means something.

Raja54321
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Raja54321 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Application category: Spouse (standard)
Application online: 3 May 2017
Passport n Biometric : 8 May 2017 ( Mirpur)
Application forwarded: 8 May 2017
Documents sent to Sheffield: 17 May 2017
Documents received back: 08 June 2017

No any email or any other kind of contact from UK vi.
Letter to Sheffield office: 6 Aug 2017
No any response
Letter to local MP: 16 Aug 2017
MP responded and ask for details
MP involved with home office: 20 Aug 2017
MP sent an email that matter has been raised in home office and it will take minimum 20 working days to get reply from home office.
Now its more then 95 working days since biometric done.
Still now Nothing heard from any one. :cry: :cry:

Waiting........
Hope will going to get some good news soon :D

j4v3d
Mood:

Post by j4v3d » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 am

Country applying from: Pakistan
Type of visa applied for: Spouse Settlement
Priority/Non-Priority: Non-Priority
Date application submitted online: 5th September 2017
Date biometrics taken: 7th September
Office location processing your visa: Sheffield
Date documents sent to UKVI : 11th September 2017
Date documents received UKVI: 12th September 2017 (Signed for)
Date of Email saying received at UKVI: n/a
Projected timeline given: n/a
Supporting documents returned:
Decision made email:
Date your visa was received:

hkhan7777
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hkhan7777 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Application Category: Wife (PRIORITY)
Application Submitted Online: 04/07/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission: 06/07/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission Location: Lahore
Application Forwarded to British Commission: 06/07/2017 (Received text message)

Supporting Documents Sent to Sheffield: 18/07/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back: 25/07/2017

Status Check:
16/08/2017 we mailed them but didn't receive any reply
21/08/2017 My husband called them and the operator said that our application is under process
31:08/2017 My husband again called them, same reply, awaiting ECO's approval plus that we have to wait uptill 60 working days!!!

Decision Made:------
Contacted for Collection:------
Decision:-------
Validity of visa:-----

We haven't received any single mail from either UKVI or Sheffield regarding the progress of our application since day 1.
I want to ask if anyone else is having same situation???

Today, marks the completion of 54 working days!
Fingers crossed for everyone 🤞🏼

Eagle17
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Eagle17 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:48 am

Application Submitted Online: 03/07/17
Biometrics & Passport Submission: 06/07/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission Location: Lahore
Application Forwarded to British Commission: 17/07/2017 (Received Email)

Supporting Documents Sent to Sheffield: 18/07/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back: **STILL NOT RECEIVED BACK**

Status Check: Online tracker not recognising any reference numbers

No email or messages received from UKVI or Sheffield whatsoever. Our solicitor has confirmed they have not received any of my documents back either. I am regretting not using the priority service :(

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Application Submitted Online: 21/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission: 22/06/2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission Location: Mirpur
Application Forwarded to British Commission: 04/07/2017 (Received Email)

Supporting Documents Sent to Sheffield: 21/06/2017
Supporting Documents Received Back: received back 4 weeks later

Status Check: Online tracker not recognising any reference numbers

No email or messages received from UKVI or Sheffield whatsoever.its been 3 months today. Just curious anyone else in past received any kind of email or response within 3 months as it clearly says if they can't make a decision in that period they would contact the applicant.

brother88

Post by brother88 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Application Category (Non-priority): Spouse - Wife
Online Application in UK: 16/06
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Mirpur): 19/06
UK Postal Application & Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield: 26/06
UK Postal Application Received at Sheffield: 27/06
Online Application Acknowledgement Received via email: 04/07
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield: 26/07
-------------------
Biometric Letter Received: