ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(URGENT) How to send an updated CAS to UKVI after application?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

hkbkn
Newly Registered
Turkey

(URGENT) How to send an updated CAS to UKVI after application?

Post by hkbkn » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi,

My first CAS did not include any latest register date. I applied for Tier 4 visa two days before my regular start date. I paid for priority service, but it is still on process.

Today, I received an email from my University. They updated my CAS statement. Additional information is: The University will allow this student additional time to register onto this programme of study- up to 09/10/2017 if required.

1- How can I send my new CAS to UKVI?
2- Do I actually need to do that. Can they see if a CAS is updated?
3- Will I get a refusal if they don't see/get new CAS?

Thanks.

frodo25
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: (URGENT) How to send an updated CAS to UKVI after application?

Post by frodo25 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:39 am

hkbkn wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:44 pm
Hi,

My first CAS did not include any latest register date. I applied for Tier 4 visa two days before my regular start date. I paid for priority service, but it is still on process.

Today, I received an email from my University. They updated my CAS statement. Additional information is: The University will allow this student additional time to register onto this programme of study- up to 09/10/2017 if required.

Thanks.
all you need to do is to email your uni and confirm with them if the latest registering date has been added to the CAS. If it has been done, then you dont need to worry about it, as the information in the CAS would already be updated on the system. So when the ECO uses the CAS number from the system, this information will be there.

hope this helps.

princeyumair
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by princeyumair » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:41 am

frodo25 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:39 am
hkbkn wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.
all you need to do is to email your uni and confirm with them if the latest registering date has been added to the CAS. If it has been done, then you dont need to worry about it, as the information in the CAS would already be updated on the system. So when the ECO uses the CAS number from the system, this information will be there.

hope this helps.
Yea Frodo is right, happen with me with my name, my name spelling wasn't right so I email uni and they updated in UKVI system so when ECO used case he see that UNI made mistake even on all of my docouments were on my name so they issued me visa :D :P without any problem

frodo25
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by frodo25 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 am

princeyumair wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:41 am
frodo25 wrote:
hkbkn wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

hope this helps.
Yea Frodo is right, happen with me with my name, my name spelling wasn't right so I email uni and they updated in UKVI system so when ECO used case he see that UNI made mistake even on all of my docouments were on my name so they issued me visa :D :P without any problem
@princeyumair, could you share your application timeline

princeyumair
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by princeyumair » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:33 pm

frodo25 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 am
princeyumair wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:41 am
frodo25 wrote:
hkbkn wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.

hope this helps.
@princeyumair, could you share your application timeline
!7th july Online APP.
21st july BIo
NO email after just got eamil from UKVI decision made on 20th Sep.
22th Collection of passoport and boom visa.

keysersoze22

Post by keysersoze22 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 pm

The University adds a Sponsor Note on your CAS. It's a note that you can't see, but the UKVI can. If they've added it, you are more than fine.