ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmaried Eu Family member - schegen visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MariaTeresa94
Newly Registered
Italy

Unmaried Eu Family member - schegen visa

Post by MariaTeresa94 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi everybody!

My boyfriend and I are planning to go around Europe , probably we would like to go in Spain, but it is still not sure. I was looking around and I have few questions.

My boyfriend has a resident card issude by UK : family member of Union citizen ( as I am italian).
We applied as UNmarried partner.

He would like to apply for schegen visa. I was checking around the schegen visa form.

There is a section about the europen family member and you need to tick how you are relate d: spose, child, dependent ascedent. There is no unmarried partner. What do we suppose to do ?
Dependent ascendent is mother father etc, no? Shall we skip the family member section?

Has anyone done it before?

Many thanks in advance

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Re: Unmaried Eu Family member - schegen visa

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 am

I have the same situation i ticked on spouse on visa form and when i went to submit the documents i told them we r not married they aaid its ok. And they gave me visa. Im in ireland.im not sure will it be same situation in uk

MariaTeresa94
Newly Registered
Italy

Re: Unmaried Eu Family member - schegen visa

Post by MariaTeresa94 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Thank you! Let's hope for the best