ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment on Entrepreneur visa (Naturalisation)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

Protracted ILR for 11 months

Post by legalkhan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Dear moderators/ senior members,
My ILR application was protracted/delayed/pending in home office by no fault of mine for almost 11 months but finally got approved. I was going through naturalisation guidance and came across with the following clause, stating that discretion can be exercised to disregard the immigration time restriction of the 12 months prior to application for naturalisation if;

"the applicant made an application for ILR at least 15 months before the
citizenship application, and was granted following a delay which was not their
fault"

Actually in my case it is exactly 10 months 20 days, do you think I can take advantage of this clause and apply after 4 months for naturalisation??

Please feel free to comments.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Protracted ILR for 11 months

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks zimba you are helpful as usual, to prove this delay do I have to send them SAR or the communication I had have with H.O and the MP???

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 am

Home office has access to all your immigration history
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

legalkhan
Pakistan

Employment on Entrepreneur visa (Naturalisation)

Post by legalkhan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:54 am

Dear Forum members,
As usual once again I beg your attention and help with my query. I am planning to go for naturalisation application in February 2018(will request for discretion based on protracted ILR application). My question is regarding the employment history, at one time on Entrepreneur visa my previous job was continued(was already part time) for couple of more months due to contract with previous employer. Although on my request the payment was made in my business account but at the same time by mistake my employer also continued sending my RTI. Other than that I never violate any of visa condition intentionally or unintentionally. What would you advise in this situation?? How much is chances of refusal here??

Would be very thankful for your views/suggestions.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: Employment on Entrepreneur visa (Naturalisation)

Post by legalkhan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Is there really nobody to help?? Please throw some light on my situation if possible.