ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seeking help from Zimba

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

legalkhan
Pakistan

Wages on patslip and bank statment

Post by legalkhan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello every body,
Would there be any problem if the pay in bank statement is different by pennies in bank stament from that in payslips? I mean if the amount paid in cash at the bank is £650 where in payslip it is £649.65 or so. Is it going to get some one in problem who has applied for spouse visa?

Please reply.

SimonS

Re: Wages on patslip and bank statment

Post by SimonS » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:57 pm

It would certainly look very odd but it would all depend on the explanation. Are you paid in cash?

A payslip is a legal document and so is a bank statement. It would need an excellent reason from the company/sponsor why they differ if it's an electronic transfer and that's just for tax and NI reasons never mind a spouse visa. If it is a family company that the sponsor works for it will quite likely be challenged.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:58 pm

Thank u so much Simon , yes it's my wife and she is being paid in cash, no electronic transfer. Do you think there is any problem with it????? She is not working in family company.

samkahn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by samkahn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Everything has to pair up, any discrepancies will be picked up on.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Wooow, even we have to take account for pennies as well. How can we deposit the pennies in cash deposit machine in bank???
Is it that strict????

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:23 pm

legalkhan wrote:Wooow, even we have to take account for pennies as well. How can we deposit the pennies in cash deposit machine in bank???
Is it that strict????
Just use counter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:43 pm

legalkhan wrote:Thank u so much Simon , yes it's my wife and she is being paid in cash, no electronic transfer. Do you think there is any problem with it????? She is not working in family company.
As I said, it depends upon the explanation for the discrepancy. I can't advise how to get around the rules.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Wife left her initial JOB

Post by legalkhan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Dear Forum members and Moderators specially CR001,CASA,Vinny,Obie and zimba

I am waiting on my ILR decision for the last more than 9 months and my wife FRLm application has been put on hold since February until my ILR has been decided. In Aprl 2017 she left that job due to some personal issues and joined another one straightaway with almost the same gross wages, this job was temporary and last only for two months. Was jobless for 5 days and finally got another job in a shop near our house on 5th of july and still continuing. As her application has been on hold and her initial application was based on category A of the financial requirement combined with my income as a company director. Could you please tell us what should we do now???? What changes we need to do to our FLRm application already with Home office???
Please pour your input in this case.

Your help will be highly regarded.

Thanks.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: Wife left her initial JOB

Post by legalkhan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:27 am

Any body, Please help....... I think as the application is on hold their should be some remedy. Any body has come across with such a problem???

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:39 pm

It is very discouraging for the members not to contribute into genuine query. I have noticed if your name is david, John or mingmong then you get a lot of replies (that typical sub-continent mentality). Moderators please delete this post if you think its not worth responding. I am sure a lot of people must know the answer to it.

Anyway thanks a lot for ignoring.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:42 pm

If members do not respond, it is likely that they do not know the answer.

It is not about what a users name is for heavens' sake, so watch your tone/posting in blaming a "that typical sub-continent mentality", this can be considered offensive.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Thanks Madam for your response, If I offend any body then I am sorry about that. Yeh may be the issue we are facing is very complex, I had have responses in the past. I will find a way to sort it out and will definitely come back and contribute.

Apologies once again.

All the best.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Seeking help from Zimba

Post by legalkhan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Sorry zimba for bothering you once again but really need your help here. Would highly appreciate if u throw some light on our situation. Actually my wife Flr(m) application was held back until decesion on my Ilr application. Now as my ILR has been granted, hopefully my wife pending application will be resumed processing again. But unfortunately we are facing two problems here 1) My wife has lost the job she initially use to submit flrm application at that time, she got another one for two months left that one as wrll and finally got one very close to our house. Should we inform home office about it if yes then how? Cos in the application form we have selected catogary A, but I suppose it would be category B since she has lost her initial job on which she applied. The other thing is that in one of payslip i.e march her RTI has been sent as zero although she has been paid into account that month and she had also worked. The employer accept their mistake but not really doing much to rectify it. Now that her application might be under process or will soon be started under consideration what u reckon we should do. What would be the best way to address this situation??? I am looking forward to your response here. Please note that we are relying on house hold income in her flrm application.
Please comment.
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Seeking help from Zimba

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Please keep all your FLR(M) questions in a single topic (this one) and do not post FLR(M) questions in the ILR sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm

You should inform HO as if they contact her employer she used to meet the financial requirement, she clearly is no longer employed with them and this will cast doubt on her application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:10 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
You should inform HO as if they contact her employer she used to meet the financial requirement, she clearly is no longer employed with them and this will cast doubt on her application.
Ok thank you so much for your advise.