ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 Year, 5 Year Or 10 Year?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AkaC86
Newly Registered
Mauritius

2 Year, 5 Year Or 10 Year?

Post by AkaC86 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi all, just would like to know if there is someone out there who can help...im a British citizen (born and bred) and my partner cane to the UK in 2004. We married in 2005 and have been together since. Due to my health and not being able to work consistently over the years my wife has been the main bread winner in our household. She has studied and is now a pharmacist. Whenever the time came where her visa was going to expire we never had enough funds to do settlement and opted to do extension (Further Leave to Remain). Now the time has come again but we are in a position to do her settlement. She has done her English Test and has booked her Life in the UK test also. My question is which route would I go down? I’m assuming I will do SET M form. Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 2 Year, 5 Year Or 10 Year?

Post by iworker » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 am

what is her current visa. has she always had a visa all this time.