ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Obtaining visa in time for enrolment date!! URGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naushzayed
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Obtaining visa in time for enrolment date!! URGENT

Post by naushzayed » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 pm

hey guys,
So my last enrolment date for my university is the 6th of October and i'm applying for my visa tomorrow (28th of September). I'm doing priority service so I should get my visa latest by the 5th of October.

My question was can they refuse my visa because its so close to the enrolment date? Even though I still have 1 day to make it in time, can they refuse on this basis????

Please help! Thanks

RedTapeIsBad
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Obtaining visa in time for enrolment date!! URGENT

Post by RedTapeIsBad » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:08 am

There has been some news about delays for T4s. They won't refuse you for the tight deadline, but they may take their time. You will have to ask your uni to extend their dates for you.

Britney_vicious
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Obtaining visa in time for enrolment date!! URGENT

Post by Britney_vicious » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:31 am

Hi

My advice is not directly relevant, but still...
I've applied for the priority visa this August, but the process took 3 weeks instead of promised 5 days (due to a high volume of applications apparently). I'd advice to contact your university and ask if they would be able to accept you to the course in case you experience a delay. My university has stated 'late enrolment will not be permitted after Monday 16th October'. So, make sure that you will be able to enrol, otherwise, it does not make sense to travel, unless you're in the country already.