ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary Existing Application to ILR: application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by AkilaG » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Hi

My current visa - Tier 1 Entrep - expires on 23 September 2017
I am eligible to apply for my ILR on 4 October 2017

If I vary the Tier 1 Entrep Extension application at some point to apply for my ILR at a PEO - I wont have passport because they would be sent with my extension application.

Can I attend PEO to vary the application to a ILR application - without those passports?

I was wondering if the home office does make the documents already with them available at the PEO appointment

Or perhaps if I should go for the postal application to vary the Tier 1 Entrep Extension?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by AkilaG » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi

I want to vary my existing application (tier 1 entrepreneur extension) to a ILR (10 years)

In the form it asks:

1. Are passports included - the only options if not included are - lost/stolen/expired and returned to authorities
But mine is with my initial application ?

I think i should say - YES it is enclosed - because it with my other application. which they will have i suppose when they assess this application.

Thanks

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Vary Existing Application to ILR: application form

Post by iworker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:59 pm

i would add a letter explaining the varying of application and say passports are with home office.
Plus they know with varying applications, passports are already with them

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:24 pm

are you applying by post or premium service?

AkilaG
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by AkilaG » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:14 am

I want to do the Premium Service - but I cant get an appointment. Plus I would like to vary my application before my current application is decided. So I dont really want to wait too long.

I heard that you can request to change to a premium service after making the postal application.