ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused entry refused marriage visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kirstyovr
Newly Registered

Refused entry refused marriage visa

Post by Kirstyovr » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:15 pm

So my partner has come to England twice before to visit me (British born) my partner is Argentinian and didn't have a promblem getting in before but did have a problem leaving since he wasn't a resident to Majorca but bought a ticket there to visit his brother. Anyway he tried to come back with me from Majorca in August but got denied entry then he flew to his home country in August to apply for the marriage visa but was denied due to not enough evidence of his work, money or our relantionship. To me that's it no more can come of our relantionship but he's thinking of coming to England again with just a return ticket and hotel reservation. What i am asking is will they let him in? Or is it waste of money? Please someone get back to me.

Casa

Re: Refused entry refused marriage visa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:18 pm

With a previous refusal, he's likely to be refused entry. It would be wise to pre-apply for a visitor visa.

What 'marriage visa' did he apply for exactly? What visa fee did he pay?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.