ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr (Fp) 7 Year Child -Supporting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

wakhra
Newly Registered
Wales

Flr (Fp) 7 Year Child -Supporting Documents

Post by wakhra » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 am

Hello
Could someone plz guide me ,what documents do i need in order to apply on 7 year basis ,Is it a must to attach a social workers report because the report by itself costs a lot .My solicitors is asking me to get this social worker report done ,My daughter is 9.5 years old should i wait for her to be 10 before i apply , also please tell me if Social worker report is a must for these cases.If anyone know about the supporting documents required for 7 year applications please help!

Lola24
Newly Registered

Re: Flr (Fp) 7 Year Child -Supporting Documents

Post by Lola24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:58 pm

i will advice you to wait till ur daughter is 10...you have a better case

doubledee
Wales

Post by doubledee » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:37 pm

wakhra wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 am
Hello
Could someone plz guide me ,what documents do i need in order to apply on 7 year basis ,Is it a must to attach a social workers report because the report by itself costs a lot .My solicitors is asking me to get this social worker report done ,My daughter is 9.5 years old should i wait for her to be 10 before i apply , also please tell me if Social worker report is a must for these cases.If anyone know about the supporting documents required for 7 year applications please help!

I didn't add the social worker report as my barrister said it is not so necessary and in her experience, it was just an extra cost that didn't carry much weight in the sight of the judge. That was the advice given to me, your individual case may be different. Also if your daughter is 9.5, was she born in this country? If she was, then you can apply for her British passport at 10 and then you can apply after that. If she wasn't born here, I don't think there is much difference between 9.5 and 10.

wakhra
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by wakhra » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:32 am

doubledee wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:37 pm
wakhra wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 am
Hello

I didn't add the social worker report as my barrister said it is not so necessary and in her experience, it was just an extra cost that didn't carry much weight in the sight of the judge. That was the advice given to me, your individual case may be different. Also if your daughter is 9.5, was she born in this country? If she was, then you can apply for her British passport at 10 and then you can apply after that. If she wasn't born here, I don't think there is much difference between 9.5 and 10.
Thank you Very Much for that

Would you be able to help me with the supporting documents i shall attach with my application ,I already have

Bills and letters
red book NHS
pictures of family and friends
school record (reports,certificates etc)
letters from friends and family

Is there anything else you can tell that may be helpfull