ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Homeoffice once again dint serve me refusal latter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kambohg
Mood:

Assylum seeker driving licence revoked

Post by kambohg » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:30 am

Hi everybody.
I am an assylumseeker i was on legal aid just bcoz of my solicitor i lost my case...refusel recived on 12 the dec 2016 but she dint tell me. Thn i recived a letter from imigration revocation they said u dnt have lawfull basis in uk to stay so provide evidance so it came on 3.02.17 and i chase my solicitor she said i wrote lettr but i said u nvr write a letter to us before since 3 years why know.u always call us.... So i makw urgent appointment with ho but revocation team still said we have to revoke your licence i told thm story but thy still not agry.... Even its not my fault my solicitor send them mail but dnt.know what happend to her.... So question is
Can i go to court against my solicitor and claim damgaes
What happend when i will make again fresh claim will i get back my licence i am still in ho property
Getting support
So if yes what is the process
Or how i can stop tehm to revoke my licence my wife having medicl conditions as well but homeoffice punishing us which mistake we dint done please help me thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Assylum seeker driving licence revoked

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:23 am

Can i go to court against my solicitor and claim damgaes
Not an immigration question. Suggest contact the Law Society or similar to find out.
What happend when i will make again fresh claim will i get back my licence i am still in ho property
Getting support
So if yes what is the process
You will possibly only get your license back if you legalise your stay.
Or how i can stop tehm to revoke my licence my wife having medicl conditions as well but homeoffice punishing us which mistake we dint done

You can't. The rule is that if you have no legal right to reside in the UK, DVLA revokes your license.

It is and always will be the applicants responsibility regarding their applications.

What was the basis of your asylum claim?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kambohg
Mood:

Re: Assylum seeker driving licence revoked

Post by kambohg » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Thanks for your kind reply on the basis of threat to my life i was working with a politicl party so having life threat to me and my family
I was alwayas behind my solicitor but she neaver boather us how we know waht happend to our appeal always with incident.... Like one recived insurance.number.. And i.was thinking might be i am having stay so i called her for 3 days sje dint reply me she cLl me after 3days n said ur appeal refused
This time incident revocation letter
And one thing she naver answer my.emails.....
I tried to.get her on phone nver comes on phone
And as u know i am having legal aid when i.start legal aid with one solicitor so other solicitor try not. To take already running cases she wasnt pay us our travel expensise she always said i dnt have pIty money......
So what option i had i. Naver ask her for communication through letter since 3 year she was using phone n email so why she use letter now.... I think she is laying.... As usal she dint boather about my case....
Mislead. I was with my revocation letter in her office one of her colugh said to me homeoofice make mistAke your case still in court....date 3 feb 2017. And my case refused on 12 dec 2016..... So we complaint to firm partner he said i will find anyother solicitkr for you but on monday my solicitor.. Appolgey us n said we cant go further......
Thanks

kambohg
Mood:

Is court bound to send applicant one copy of decision

Post by kambohg » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi Dear respected members
i just wrote a letter to court regarding all mess which happens to us because court dint send us one copy of their decision can you tell me is the court bound or not to send us a decision copy or not if yes then please can you share with me any link please beacuse i wrote a letter to court court said court is not bound but home office bound to send you must one copy of decision .so bit confused so please help me thanks

secret.simon

Re: Is court bound to send applicant one copy of decision

Post by secret.simon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Which court did you file a case in? What kind of case was it (appeal, human rights, etc)? Was it an oral hearing or was it on papers? Did you go through a solicitor or on your own? Help us out with some detail so that we can guide you further.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm

secret.simon wrote:Which court did you file a case in? What kind of case was it (appeal, human rights, etc)? Was it an oral hearing or was it on papers? Did you go through a solicitor or on your own? Help us out with some detail so that we can guide you further.
Topics merged s.s for fuller case history.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kambohg
Mood:

Post by kambohg » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:46 pm

it was for permission to appeal in upper tribunal against a decision made by first tier tribunal on the basis of error of law sent in by my foolish legal aid solicitor. my question is who is to serve the decision made by the court. is it the court itself or is it the home office has to send the copy of the decision to the solicitor and the applicant.

kambohg
Mood:

Post by kambohg » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello
still looking for reply and kind guideline
i just submit further submission to home office Liverpool am i still able to get my licence please guide me thanks

kambohg
Mood:

Homeoffice once again dint serve me refusal latter

Post by kambohg » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello everybody hope everybody doing fine
if you checke my post where i mention homeoffice send decision to my solicitor and she dint tell m after 2 months i received latter and they revoke my licence

latest updates
i go to court for my licence court refuse me even
my fresh claim even was refused on 10 may 2017 which was submited on 20th apr 2017
when last bad thing happend homeoffice dnt serve me refusal
and this time i am unlawfull resident since 10 may 2017 because of homeoffice even my solicitor dint receive any letter this time
my wife was detained in 2012 without notice means same thing happend with same family 3 time what to do what option dose i have even they extend my siginin date from 6 month to 1 year
we are family of 4 my two boys one is 2 and half year and one is 3 and half year
asylum was apply in 2013
please tell me what to do i want to go against homeoffice
upertier court send us letter homeoffice must serve you notice when we asked homeoffice they said its our procedure

please guide me thanks

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Homeoffice once again dint serve me refusal latter

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:09 am

Calm down. Rephrase your question, add proper punctuation and paragraphs as your question does not make any sense.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:00 am

Seems like OP has had asylum case refused and driving licence revoked.

Some context, also seems OP was on Tier 4 but oddly didn't seek asylum then, of that make what you will.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

kambohg
Mood:

Post by kambohg » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:08 pm

sorry for that
home office send decission to my solicitor and she dint inform me and i lost my appeal rights and driving licencen

now i submit my fresh claim
home office did same but this time they dint send decission to me even not to my solicitor
and i am again unlaw full resident since may 2017 but living in home office accomodation
what action i can take aginst homeoffice please advice me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 pm

UKBALoveStory wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:09 am
Calm down. Rephrase your question, add proper punctuation and paragraphs as your question does not make any sense.
Topics merged so you can see the full situation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

tarekhasan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by tarekhasan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:43 am

It is unhelpful to blame on solicitors. It is your responsibility to inform address promptly to Home office, Courts as well as solicitors.

If you feel like your case hasn't been looked at properly you may submit further application in Liverpool by making an appointment. But I would suggest you prepare your case thoroughly before you do so.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:28 pm

So how come you came to UK on student visa and seemed to only claim asylum when that ended?

Putting it bluntly, seems to me it was a bogus claim, as the HO have confirmed, so now you must leave the UK.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....