ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sundas2013

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sundas2013 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Kyiyah0013 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:12 pm
Hello Guys ;

I think there maybe a great news for me , i just checked my status it says : application Decided , status updated 01 October 2017. I hope that it's a positive Decision , and my papers will arrive sometimes this week.

just to remember my time schedule :

Application sent : 07/04/2017 .
Acknowledgment letter & Biometrics letter : 18/04/2017
Biometrics done : 22/04/2017 .
Email Acknowledgement received every 18th of month.
Online Status stopped working about 3 months ago( July ) until today ( 04/10/2017 )
online status show application decided : 01/10/2017 .

I hope that everyone who applied will get his application processed very soon. it is really a stressful process but i guess the remedy is to be patient , stay positive and wish for good . i will let you know when i receive my letter .
Many thanks for everyone in this forum who walked with us through this process . Bless all of you who are still waiting .

Regards
Kyiyah0013
Congratulation to u brother. I am really happy for u.. dnt forget to update as soon as u get ur documents bavk from HO. GUDLUCK TO U ONCE AGAIN

oakplot3
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by oakplot3 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 pm

congratulations Kyiyah0013 I know how it feels and the anxiety of watching out for the post man but atleast the decision has been made.

On a different note just to say that I applied on the 28th of April and this morning I checked at 11am and my ref was unrecognisable.I then checked at 14.00 hrs and for the first time ever it said DECIDED,updated on 02/10/17. I was so happy and give all glory to God.Now begins the wait for the post man.
For all those who are still waiting I pray for Gods speed.It appears that HO is now working on late April May cases so there's hope.Thanks for all support throughout.

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm

oakplot3 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 pm
congratulations Kyiyah0013 I know how it feels and the anxiety of watching out for the post man but atleast the decision has been made.

On a different note just to say that I applied on the 28th of April and this morning I checked at 11am and my ref was unrecognisable.I then checked at 14.00 hrs and for the first time ever it said DECIDED,updated on 02/10/17. I was so happy and give all glory to God.Now begins the wait for the post man.
For all those who are still waiting I pray for Gods speed.It appears that HO is now working on late April May cases so there's hope.Thanks for all support throughout.
Oh waooo congratssss. Its a great news.. w8 for the post is horrible seriously

oakplot3
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by oakplot3 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm

@Sundas i pray that you will receive yours tomorrow.I really need mine desperately...got a few applications on hold pending evidence of ILR so I pray that there will be no more delays in Jesus name Amen!

Waseem khawaja
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waseem khawaja » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Congratulations to all guys who got their ilr plz guys pray for me I get mine soon I been waiting about 9 months no reply from HO I contact homeoffice they said caseworker pass my application to senior officer for investigation I do not know how long they took I'm worried plz guys help me wt can I do now thanks
Waseem

Kyiyah0013
Newly Registered

Post by Kyiyah0013 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am

Hello Guys ;

A quick update ; i just received my indefinite leave to remain biometrics card delivered by DX, but no Approval letter or my original documents , i am still waiting for royalmail to come , does anyone had this before ? as i am worried that the H.O will lose my original documents including my MSc degree ?

I am very happy Today that the stressing process and waiting time is over. I pray for anyone who is waiting .

Bless you all .

Regards
Kyiyah0013

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:32 am

Kyiyah0013 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am
Hello Guys ;

A quick update ; i just received my indefinite leave to remain biometrics card delivered by DX, but no Approval letter or my original documents , i am still waiting for royalmail to come , does anyone had this before ? as i am worried that the H.O will lose my original documents including my MSc degree ?

I am very happy Today that the stressing process and waiting time is over. I pray for anyone who is waiting .

Bless you all .

Regards
Kyiyah0013
Great news indeed.. congratulations to you brother. I am sooo soo happy for u. Enjoy your life and freedom to the full now. You will get the rest of the documents soon inshaAllah. Dnt worry at all

Kyiyah0013
Newly Registered

Post by Kyiyah0013 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am

Thanks Sundas2013 , i really am grateful .have you received yours ? so no need for me to call the H.O and asks about it ?

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:24 am

Kyiyah0013 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Thanks Sundas2013 , i really am grateful .have you received yours ? so no need for me to call the H.O and asks about it ?
I did not get mine yet. I am so pissed off. Anyways i dnt think so that you should call i would say wait atleast 10 working days couting from the day when it showed decided online. Still if u wont get anything then u can call. I pray u ll get before that

sundas2013

Post by sundas2013 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello everyone. Finally i got my approval letter and brp. Thank God. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum and special thanks to discretion who gave me so much courage and hope in the last few days. May God bless u all and i pray u all have a good healthy and beautifull life ahead amen. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. Have faith in God dont loss hope u all will get it soon inshaAllah. Take care everyone and please keep me in your prayers. I'll keep u all in my prayers inshaAllah.
Regards
Sundas

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:10 pm

sundas2013 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:49 pm
Hello everyone. Finally i got my approval letter and brp. Thank God. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed on this forum and special thanks to discretion who gave me so much courage and hope in the last few days. May God bless u all and i pray u all have a good healthy and beautifull life ahead amen. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. Have faith in God dont loss hope u all will get it soon inshaAllah. Take care everyone and please keep me in your prayers. I'll keep u all in my prayers inshaAllah.
Regards
Sundas

Congrats sundas2013

Am extremely happy for you mate, am really happy for you. Thanks for the prayers and wishes may God grant you ur heart desire. And also with people that are still waiting, you will hear Goodnews ASAP in JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

Am Discretion

Arezoo
Newly Registered

Post by Arezoo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi Waseem,
Oh my god . 9 month?!!! This made me so nerves.
Did you have any missing in your documnet or something? Because I lost my Travel document I was not able to enclose the travel document to m application.
I hope you hear something positive soon.

Arezoo
Newly Registered

Post by Arezoo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi everyone,
I would like t know if anyone had same situation as mine? I was not able to enclose my travel document to my application as I lost it. I am so worry that how this gonna affect the process!
Anyone?

Waseem khawaja
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waseem khawaja » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi areezo
I everything is complete I don't know wt r they investigation about my application hope I get positive decision soon Insallah
My question is that av u send ur application already or not tell me then I help u thanks
Waseem

Hullu6
Newly Registered

Post by Hullu6 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Arezoo wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 pm
Hi everyone,
I would like t know if anyone had same situation as mine? I was not able to enclose my travel document to my application as I lost it. I am so worry that how this gonna affect the process!
Anyone?
Hey Arezoo,
If you reported it to your local police station and Visas and Immigration at the time, I think you be fine then. If you haven’t done that it would be good idea to report it to the police and send a copy of the report to Home Office. ( include your HO reference number and explanation for reporting it late)

Hope this helps

Jmc15
Newly Registered
Barbados

Post by Jmc15 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Hello guys is there any may applications with decision yet?
I applied 19th may
Home office received application on 20th
Received acknowledgement letter 4th June
Submitted BRP on 5th June
Online status updated on 30th May
Recieving update emails on 3rd of every month
Awaiting decision

kassa
Newly Registered

Post by kassa » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi Guys
It is my first post but have been following this board for sometimes. Here my timeline:
Application Sent: 27/9/2017
Application Received by UKBA: 29/09/2017
Biometric Letter Received: N/a
Enrolled Biometrics: N/a
Approval Letter Received: N/a
BRP Card Received: N/a
I have not received any correspondence with HO. Waiting came game is on. I will keep you update as soon as I get news.

oakplot3
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by oakplot3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi all just wanted to say that I received my approval letter yesterday and now just waiting for the biometric permit.It has truly been a long and nerve wracking journey but one thing is for sure that I have not seen anyone receive negative decision. So for those still waiting even though its taking long atleast we get positive decision at the end of long wait.

Be blessed ya'all.

Kinan
- thin ice -
Mood:

Post by Kinan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 am

oakplot3 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm
Hi all just wanted to say that I received my approval letter yesterday and now just waiting for the biometric permit.It has truly been a long and nerve wracking journey but one thing is for sure that I have not seen anyone receive negative decision. So for those still waiting even though its taking long atleast we get positive decision at the end of long wait.

Be blessed ya'all.
Congratulation that is great news for you and for all of us….
Could you tell us how long the waiting time since you applied?

HKN
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by HKN » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:25 am

oakplot3 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Be blessed ya'all.
Dear Oakplot3
Congratulations on receiving your approval letter.

Kindly share your timeline with us.

regards,
HKN

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:37 am

Can member please just read through the topic to find posts rather than asking members to keep repeating the same information over and over again.

oakplot3 TIMELINE (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kinan
- thin ice -
Mood:

Post by Kinan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:49 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:37 am
Can member please just read through the topic to find posts rather than asking members to keep repeating the same information over and over again.

oakplot3 TIMELINE (click)
Oh thanks for that, you are such a pretty angel!

zoogang
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by zoogang » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:36 am

hello pls i sent of my application since january and the last time it was updated was may 25. i sent in a marriage application my wife is british. i have done all the biometric even sent them a letter they keep telling to wait or not even reply anymore. my lawyer told me to take them to court please is this a good advise thank you.

layla_ahmad
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by layla_ahmad » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm

This is set protection forum(refugee settlement)
Yoi can get your answer in family settelment forum

oakplot3
Newly Registered
Togo

Post by oakplot3 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Wanted to say congratulations to all those who have received their ILR.It appears that HO are dealing with applications received in May so those who applied in MAY early June should be receiving answers soon. Good luck everyone.
Ps still waiting for my biometric permits. Status decided on 2nd of OCtober