ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

007RAHEEL

Re: NON EEA PR REFUSED HELP NEEDED

Post by 007RAHEEL » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:13 pm
Nikoletta12 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:12 pm
suzuki1985 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:11 pm
Nikoletta12 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 am

Suzuki1985 did u get hearing date??
Unfortunately, no. still waiting. I will update you guys. What about you? any progress?
My story is even worst as compared to all of you applied for application came back invalid and rejected after two months ho says declarations are not signed but my every declaration was signed now applied again it's been 5 weeks didn't hear anything.
Just find any reason to refuse or new staff don't know what they doing ?

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:40 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 pm
Can't believe what they did seriously are you divorced ?
Yes Raheel ror applied
6june
10th Augustus rejected application invalid
11th august again applied still didn't hear anything I am inTouch with my ex can provide attested copy of her I.d if I get the biomatrix I have seen 4 too listen solicitor in London showed showed them my application form they said yes it's only u who need to sign decoration and on sponsor declaration Column you only write divorce but don't know home office said declaration not signed and rejected application form 4 solicitor seen the form and said nothing wrong with form it's home office mistake but i think if u r non eu then u have luck by chance still wondering if they gona accept my application or not.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Hopefully you will be fine this time did they take the money out ? Chase for biometric by sending them email.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:20 pm

shani7605

I seen the refusal where the applicant provided the photocopy which is certified copy ....
Application refuses with attested photo copy .

Let me type word by word

please note home office can not accept any evidence which has been printed in a manner which the issuing or authority cannot be appropriately verified . this includes photocopies and word templates watermark etc in their original form whilst it is accept that the evidence supplied is most likely copies or print out of the original doc or secure there are no way for the home office to verify if the doc has been altered .that's why the copy of passport provided as a evidence can not be relied as a evidence to support your application .

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Welcome to Brexit Britain! They are inventing reason to say no..

suzuki1985
Turkey

Post by suzuki1985 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:42 pm

the average waiting time for appeals to be heard in the immigration tribunal is now 48 weeks.

- EEA Free Movement - 33 weeks

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am

Shani7605 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:47 am
Guys I went to see at least 3 different top immigration lawyers in London to discuss my case and inquire about providing my ex's original ID. All of them said a photo copy of a valid ID would do the job, it doesn't say anywhere in home office rules and regulations to provide an original ID of your sponsor after you've divorced. As per my understanding you have to provide original passport/ID if you're the applicant but providing a valid copy of your sponsor is fine. I had to pay hundreds of pounds just for consultation as two things were really bugging me 1) my ex would never give me her original ID 2) she has an employment gap of 97 days in 2014. I am planning to apply for PR as advised by my solicitor, I divorced after 4 years and 10 months of my marriage. I thought I'll have to apply for ROR before I'm eligible for PR but i was wrong. You can apply for PR even if you don't have ROR but your ex should have exercised treaty rights for continuous 5 years. I'll cover the employment gap by providing print out of emails she sent to different companies and recruitment agencies. Thanks
But I seen few refusal on this board. You have to have ROr before applying for PR pls confirm if I am wrong ?

Shani7605
Newly Registered

Post by Shani7605 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:37 am

No, you can apply for PR without ROR if you have lived in the UK for 5 years and your sponsor was exercising treaty rights continuously during that time. I'm only a few weeks short of my 5th anniversary, I'd rather wait a few weeks to apply for PR instead of applying for ROR now and send another application for PR after I receive my ROR.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:07 am

jay.ho wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:20 pm
shani7605

I seen the refusal where the applicant provided the photocopy which is certified copy ....
Application refuses with attested photo copy .

Let me type word by word

please note home office can not accept any evidence which has been printed in a manner which the issuing or authority cannot be appropriately verified . this includes photocopies and word templates watermark etc in their original form whilst it is accept that the evidence supplied is most likely copies or print out of the original doc or secure there are no way for the home office to verify if the doc has been altered .that's why the copy of passport provided as a evidence can not be relied as a evidence to support your application .
Hi ,
I got a situation I applied for ror it's been more than 6 weeks I was not inTouch with my ex that's why I sent photocopy of her I.d after reading this forum I got in touch with my ex some how I think she will give me her I.d I spoke to my solicitor I want to send my ex original I.d to support my ror application solicitor is saying don't send it because we already put in application divorced not in good. Terms in sponsor declaration please guide because my solicitor is saying if we send I.d of your ex home office will say how did your ex I.d you put divorced not in good terms. Pls guide

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:05 pm

I think he’s right but if your ex willing to support you in future then no harm sending original just make sure she will support you whenever home Office makes any enquiry.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:18 pm

007RAHEEL wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:05 pm
I think he’s right but if your ex willing to support you in future then no harm sending original just make sure she will support you whenever home Office makes any enquiry.
Ho raheel thanks for your reply,
Support in what sense if you can guide pls I have already attached her payslip with my file and supporting documents what else home office can I ask if I don't send i.d then Home office can say the the same thing refuse because of original i.d really confused.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 pm

They are refusing many people because of this issue aleastv3/4 people been refused for not providing original id. As I believe after divorce home Office shouldn’t ask for sponsor id as they have established her id in past.

psuch2
Brazil

Post by psuch2 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 pm

I'm in the same boat, refused because original ID from ex wife missing. My problem is my ex will not help me in any shape or form. All I had from here was a copy of her driving licence, and paper counter part.
No Matter How Long Winter Is, There's Always Spring Time Ahead

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm

psuch2 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:57 pm
I'm in the same boat, refused because original ID from ex wife missing. My problem is my ex will not help me in any shape or form. All I had from here was a copy of her driving licence, and paper counter part.
Reapply with explanation circumstances are beyond your control you can’t provide your ex original id.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 am

Savagedior wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:27 pm
Hi everyone

Exactly same situation, applied ROR in may and today got refused with same reason, failed to provide sponsors ID or passport, therefore Secretary of State is not satisfied that I am direct family member of EEA or Swis national...

I already got RC from marriage with EEA national and now divorced and trying to get ROR. How I am not direct family member of EEA national if they already issued 4 years ago RC on marriage base...

Probably will appeal, I don't think my ex wife will give her ID

THANK
Hi

Did you appeal the decision ?

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Just to update you guys
Had response from reconsideration ask for more documents forward them few days ago. Anyone know how long they will take it from there also I have 90 days to go for Judicisl review if I don’t get response before 90 days shall I go for Jr...

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 am

I have received case My new case ID after resubmitting. Hope they reason with me this time and grant me what due to me.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:43 am

Uk2715 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 am
I have received case My new case ID after resubmitting. Hope they reason with me this time and grant me what due to me.
Share your timeline.

dhruv_

Post by dhruv_ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm

We really need to confirm if certified copy (notary) of original ID of ex spouse is suffice. Anyone knows for sure? Or knows if there is any way to get this confirmed?

Thanks

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:09 am

Uk2715 wrote:
Y they refused you before.

Nikoletta12

Post by Nikoletta12 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:10 am

dhruv_ wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm
We really need to confirm if certified copy (notary) of original ID of ex spouse is suffice. Anyone knows for sure? Or knows if there is any way to get this confirmed?

Thanks
Attested copy not acceptable only original

Uk2715
Ghana

Post by Uk2715 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am

Nikoletta12 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:09 am
Uk2715 wrote:
Y they refused you before.
I was refused bcos of Ex ID not submitted.

007RAHEEL

Post by 007RAHEEL » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello Everyone

Can anyone guide me how long it will take for Reconsideration?

Jbkhan32

Post by Jbkhan32 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:35 am

Well come to new U.K
Non EEA nationals who are residing in the UK are a soft and easy targets in the eye of This UKVI EUROPEAN CASE WORKER TEAM and specially Nigerians,Pakistani and Indians etc.So who knows how long they will take to decide your reconsideration.you and all other non eea nationals are sitting in the hungry lions(UKVI)cage,lets see which nationality lion choose first for hunting.

naeem1984
Newly Registered

Post by naeem1984 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi All,

I would like to share my HO refusal and seek best advise from this forum.
I am NON EEA national and was married to EEA natioanl in Nov 2012 . relationship was good for the first few month , But i lost my job and everything changed . More or less after 4 years of marriage i divorced her in June 2017.
My EEA residence permit is valid till March 2019.However i applied for ROR on the basis that i was married to EEA national and my relationship was more than three . Home office refused my application after 2 month on 25 OCT 2017. Only point of refusal is , Original passport not submitted. I had to involved my her her mutual friends to get her passport copy and employment docs at the time of my application.Now she can not give me her original ID's at all.
However i have appeal right , i am planing to send out my appeal and i have wrote a letter to HO case worker and request him to look in to this again.

Now i am bit confused. i need help for following point.
1. I am in the country from last 10+ years legal . and last for years was on NON EEA family member residence (shall i go for Long residency base on that i am in country for 10+years and apply on window service ?)
2.can i apply for Long residency while my EEA appeal pending ?

Please do reply for best option.