ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for tier 4 dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dahlia21
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Maintenance funds for tier 4 dependent

Post by Dahlia21 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi, my husband is already in the uk on a level 7 course 1 year tier 4, the problem is that our maintenance funds is found in cash in his account and there is no source of the money his salary used to be paid in cash and all the deposits in the account were either done by him or me (it worked for him in his tier 4 application as his HR letter states that he was getting paid in cash) will this affect my application as his dependent? and should i submit his previous HR letter before he left for the UK? also should his previous salary be more than 18600 GBP annually in order for me to apply as his dependent even if the maintenance fund is available already?
sorry for taking long
thanks in advance

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance funds for tier 4 dependent

Post by sah10406 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Dahlia21 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 pm
the problem is that our maintenance funds is found in cash in his account
How is that a problem? That is what is required: money you show for maintenance must be held in cash funds either in your name or in the Tier 4 migrant's name.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.