ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner Visa Documents

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coolrocks
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner Visa Documents

Post by coolrocks » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi Forum readers,
My wife would be applying for Tier 1 Exceptional talent Partner visa this month but I have few queries regarding the same.It would be great if someone can give their opinion about this.

We only got married (court marriage) recently in February 2017 and she would be submitting below documents for the visa application.

We are getting married as per Indian tradition in June and my wife would be travelling with me in June.

Marriage Certificate.
Visa Application PDF.
TB Certificate.
Passport.
Photographs(UK VISA).

There is no requirement for maintenance fund for dependants of Tier 1 Exceptional talent hence not submitting any maintenance fund document.

Do you think these would be sufficient to get the visa or do I need to submit additional documents/proof?

Only reason I am asking this question is because I am seen on this forum that for dependant visa people are submitting skype logs,whatsapp chat logs,marriage invitation etc and still they are rejected.

So I am confused that as per the home office guidance they only require marriage certificate but still expect other documents.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
CoolRocks

aseleznov
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner Visa Documents

Post by aseleznov » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Hi CoolRocks,

I suggest the mentioned prepared documents are completely fine for this type of visa application.
At the same time, the very important point is your recent marriage. It has not been proved by long records and by time. Hence, you need to add something else.

In my opinion, you have to add extra documents to support your Exceptional Talent Visa Partner and help officers to understand that your marriage is real. You need to show them that you love each other and it is not just an illegal fake in order to bring one more woman into the UK.
What documents? A statement from you about your story. Some documentary proofs of your relations, maybe documents about travelling together, Skype or Whatsapp log, etc. Open the list, given by the UK Government to prove civil marriage and use your own facts.

By the way, I have already done similar case and yes, we successfully got Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner Visa.

Sincerely,
Andrii

tier2ICT_ES
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Partner Visa Documents

Post by tier2ICT_ES » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 am

coolrocks wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:15 pm
Hi Forum readers,
My wife would be applying for Tier 1 Exceptional talent Partner visa this month but I have few queries regarding the same.It would be great if someone can give their opinion about this.

We only got married (court marriage) recently in February 2017 and she would be submitting below documents for the visa application.

We are getting married as per Indian tradition in June and my wife would be travelling with me in June.

Marriage Certificate.
Visa Application PDF.
TB Certificate.
Passport.
Photographs(UK VISA).

There is no requirement for maintenance fund for dependants of Tier 1 Exceptional talent hence not submitting any maintenance fund document.

Do you think these would be sufficient to get the visa or do I need to submit additional documents/proof?

Only reason I am asking this question is because I am seen on this forum that for dependant visa people are submitting skype logs,whatsapp chat logs,marriage invitation etc and still they are rejected.

So I am confused that as per the home office guidance they only require marriage certificate but still expect other documents.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
CoolRocks
Hey CoolRocks,

Can you update on your application please. I am looking for guidance on what documents to submit for partner and child application. My wife and kids are in UK already on a different visa category and I am planning for a tier 1 Exceptional Talent Dependent switch application.

Thanks