ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

canada- credential assessment

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

canadamego
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

canada- credential assessment

Post by canadamego » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 am

Dear All,

I hope you will be in best of your health. I am new to this forum. I have to go for Education Credential Assessment for Canada immigration . I live in Pakistan . I have done Bachelor Of Commerce and Master of Business Administration .

I have attested my Bachelor Original Certificates and Degree from HEC and concern Boards.
I have attested my Bachelor Photocopies and Degree photocopy from HEC as well.

I have attested my MBA Transcript Original and Degree from HEC.
I have attested my MBA Transcript Photocopy and Degree Photocopy from HEC.

Both of these photocopies have been sealed in HEC envelope.

Now my question is :
Do I have to attest my Matric and Intermeddiate Certificates as well from Concern Board or Not.
Do i have to send the sealed envelope of Matric and Intermediate at my own
Or I have to request the concern Board to send them to the ECA Board.

I am very confused brothers. Kindly help me out . I will be highly obliged.

prerana12
Newly Registered
India

Re: canada- credential assessment

Post by prerana12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am

Hi there,
I have understood your problem there is some consultancies are providing free assessment for Canada immigration programmes once you contact them they will assist you with the process.I knew one of the consultancy is offering free assessment program and that consultancy has licensed and regulated. third party weblink removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: canada- credential assessment

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:16 pm

prerana12 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am
Hi there,
I have understood your problem there is some consultancies are providing free assessment for Canada immigration programmes once you contact them they will assist you with the process.I knew one of the consultancy is offering free assessment program and that consultancy has licensed and regulated. third party weblink removed by moderator
Strongly suggest you read the forum rules, as you were required to do when you registered. Members are not permitted to post links to third party agents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.